Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Seems like the latest update has lessened the compatibility with this mod and WW, which is only natural since they both accomplish the similar things. If DD ever gets a more fleshed out nudity system with the window peepers and other exhibitionist things I'd definitely abandon WW for it.
I don't know what you mean by that, since I haven't done anything specifically related to Wicked Whims. It is the same as always. If you're talking about performance issues when using Wicked Whims, well, that is normal. If Wicked Whims has less performance when used at the same time as DD, then it isn't on the DD side because I don't believe in putting arbitrary crap to bog down other mods. Turbodriver would have to fix whatever performance issues come up on their end because they are unrelated to DD (and were likely always a problem).

DongleDangle

Apr 19, 2018
I don't know what you mean by that, since I haven't done anything specifically related to Wicked Whims. It is the same as always. If you're talking about performance issues when using Wicked Whims, well, that is normal. If Wicked Whims has less performance when used at the same time as DD, then it isn't on the DD side because I don't believe in putting arbitrary crap to bog down other mods. Turbodriver would have to fix whatever performance issues come up on their end because they are unrelated to DD (and were likely always a problem).
I think the DD nudity is overwriting the WW one, seems that way at least, could be to do with WW itself but I updated DD recently not WW. You can still undress with WW but none of the sims react the way they used to, strangely saving the game while naked and reloading makes it so sims think you're permanently naked with WW. So I guess WW just isn't updating the nude state properly or something.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I think the DD nudity is overwriting the WW one, seems that way at least, could be to do with WW itself but I updated DD recently not WW. You can still undress with WW but none of the sims react the way they used to, strangely saving the game while naked and reloading makes it so sims think you're permanently naked with WW. So I guess WW just isn't updating the nude state properly or something.
Try the test build that is available in my discord. Devious Desires no longer makes any changes to any of the Sims real outfits.

InfiniteHamster

Feb 7, 2021
So I'm having an issue with the mod. The masturbate option works fine but the rape feature doesn't seem to work. It appears under the 'mean' feature and lets me select a target but then nothing happens.

I have installed it as the instructions has told me. I also tired to run the game with only Devious Desires and animations and it still doesn't work.

I have all my animation mods directly under the Mod folder along with Devious Desires.

Anyone else have/had this issue?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So I'm having an issue with the mod. The masturbate option works fine but the rape feature doesn't seem to work. It appears under the 'mean' feature and lets me select a target but then nothing happens.

I have installed it as the instructions has told me. I also tired to run the game with only Devious Desires and animations and it still doesn't work.

I have all my animation mods directly under the Mod folder along with Devious Desires.

Anyone else have/had this issue?
The Rape interaction under Mean in the official build is a Lure Rape, so your Sim should walk over to and talk to their target, invite them to a nearby object and then attempt to rape them.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version Of DD Released (v3.9):
- Many reworks to Fetishes, nudity, and sex interactions
- Added many new settings for customizing various aspects of DD to your liking, including Arousal Gain rate, Autonomy, Pregnancy chances, and more!
- Many many fixes were made to various parts of DD as well, including Arousal, Sex, Orgasms, Pregnancy, and more!
- Added many new Animation and Animation Actor tags for use in Animation Customization.
- Fetishes are now available under the Likes/Dislikes in CAS
- In order to perform the Enthuse, Complain, Think About Positive, and Think About Negative interactions, your Sim now needs to at least Like the fetish. (Fetish discovery and new ways to boost fetish levels will be implemented later)
- Added settings to randomize fetishes on Sims when they spawn or to manually randomize fetishes for all Sims
- Added Fight Rape
- Added inflation via the Mouth and Anus.
- Sims that witness sex they are not into can now react negatively when seeing it.
- Sims can now become aroused (rather than Jealous), if the gender they have a preference for applies to all Sims involved in the Sex interaction, even if their significant other is involved.
- Be sure to update Custom Slider Framework to at least version 1.11 with this update
- Be sure to update Custom Slider Framework to at least version 1.11 with this update

Last edited:

Esganado

Oct 22, 2021
Hello! I'm very glad I found you again!
Devious desires has grown!
I downloaded intending on using it, but got this exceptions that just didn't let me proceed playing. I don't understand what I'm reading can you tell me what's going on, so I can play?
I removed MCCC and sacrificial mods, because of another earlier exception warning.
Please help?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello! I'm very glad I found you again!
Devious desires has grown!
I downloaded intending on using it, but got this exceptions that just didn't let me proceed playing. I don't understand what I'm reading can you tell me what's going on, so I can play?
I removed MCCC and sacrificial mods, because of another earlier exception warning.
Please help?
Bright red bold letters in the post above yours

Reactions: Esganado

toynbeeidea

Dec 29, 2017
I had 3.8 up and running. I just upgraded to 3.9, AND CSF 1.11. I use Better Exceptions, which generates the following report:

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
deviousdesires.ts4script
ReasonThe listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'deviousdesires/commonlib/classes/common_attach_cas_parts_appearance_modifier' (deviousdesires.commonlib.classes.common_attach_cas_parts_appearance_modifier) No module named 'deviousdesires.commonlib.classes.common_attach_cas_parts_appearance_modifier' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'deviousdesires.commonlib.classes.common_attach_cas_parts_appearance_modifier')

I had CSF in its own subdirectory, but then saw its readme says to put it directly into my /mods folder, which I did, but to no effect. I am aware that scripts more than one subdirectory deep will not work.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I had 3.8 up and running. I just upgraded to 3.9, AND CSF 1.11. I use Better Exceptions, which generates the following report:
Not much can be done with it.
Try removing Better Exceptions and getting a proper exception file lastexception.txt instead.

You should remove Better Exceptions for the following reasons:
Better Exceptions removes many important parts of the stack trace, which is used to locate the problems and mostly points to ColonolNutty its mods as the problem.

ZER_SSD

Oct 12, 2021
It's really special
I hope DD can create features that are different from WW
Thank you DD for this cool thing
I like special things very much ((DD&WW use super love together))

toynbeeidea

Dec 29, 2017
Not much can be done with it.
Try removing Better Exceptions and getting a proper exception file lastexception.txt instead.

You should remove Better Exceptions for the following reasons:
Better Exceptions removes many important parts of the stack trace, which is used to locate the problems and mostly points to ColonolNutty its mods as the problem.
Wow, you were right - the issue WAS actually somewhere else. Thanks for setting me straight!

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Long time no see.
Framework to at least version 1.11
Can I tell you the download link?
Your posting is hard for me to understand.
Framework? CSF? CustomSliderFramework 1.12?
On the first page in the first posting under Requirements you can still find the link to CSF V1.11 on MEGA.
CSF 1.12 is available via or or on MEGA on the first page in the first posting under Requirements.

Last edited:

Aurora_2019

Aug 11, 2019
Is there a way to disable the arousal system or at least adjust it the rate at which is builds? I tried looking through the settings and couldn't find anything related to it.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Is there a way to disable the arousal system or at least adjust it the rate at which is builds? I tried looking through the settings and couldn't find anything related to it.
You can adjust the arousal system.
If I remember correctly so:
shift + click on your sim > Configure Mod Settings > Devious Desires Settings > Global Settings > Sex Settings > Arousal Settings

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

toynbeeidea

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sure I've done something wrong, but 3.9 is giving me a lot of "Rape is not working properly, tell the author!" messages.

It isn't happening on my home lot, even with a lot of people around. I'm messing with Cottage Living, and for the most part I'm only going to the bar lot in that expansion, but in the public lot it throws a lot of "[xxx] is trying to rape [xxx] and they should not be going that due to their romance/friendship levels! 45.0.0.0" I agree, I only want rape to be, like, very rare.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes