Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
What does Sex Role Preference Top Button specific?
Who is in the male / female position, or who is in the dominant / submissive position?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
If I add e.g. the Aggressive or Rough to an animation, does it get saved cross savegames or do I have to redo that every time I start a new game.
If not, it would be nice to have a feature that saves the (added) tags to an animation to easily apply them to a new save game.

edit:
Does the Sim doing the rape get any benefits? Would be nice if the get a +5 Happiness or something like that.

edit2:
What's the difference between Gang Bang and orgies? Gang Bang = sex scene with 3 or more Sims, orgies = 2 or more sex scenes at once?

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
If I add e.g. the Aggressive or Rough to an animation, does it get saved cross savegames or do I have to redo that every time I start a new game.
If not, it would be nice to have a feature that saves the (added) tags to an animation to easily apply them to a new save game.

edit:
Does the Sim doing the rape get any benefits? Would be nice if the get a +5 Happiness or something like that.

edit2:
What's the difference between Gang Bang and orgies? Gang Bang = sex scene with 3 or more Sims, orgies = 2 or more sex scenes at once?
All changes you make will be saved under:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations\my_own_customizations.json.
In this folder you can paste customizations from others to have their customizations as well. The same animations that were changed by two people will be overwritten when the next one is loaded. Loading order is from a to z.
I also recommend
There many animations have already been adapted to DD.
Keep in mind that these are only adaptations and not own animations, these must be loaded separately.
You can also have a look at the for the animation adjustment.

To your Edit, I can say unfortunately nothing more exact, I did not concern myself with it.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018

edit:

edit2:
1. Yes
2. Currently, no. In the future, most likely.
3. Gang Bang = Bunch of Sims on one Sim. Orgy = Bunch of Sims on a Bunch of Sims

vitahush

Nov 4, 2021
Hi,boss.
There's an bug in the two lifestyle of deviousdesires_pets ,that when sims get the lifestyle,sims's personal file turn blank and could not be open angin.Olny restart the game could solve this bug.
Do you plan to add a option to close/opon the two lifestyle(hope so),or repair the EA trait bug(blank personal file).
Thank you~

Reactions: archmancer8

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Help me pls ,whats wrong?? what can i do?
Why 2 times full quote of the first post?This is not necessary, you can also simply ask a question without reply.
To your problem, you are missing the MSM (ModSettingMenu) which is listed under the requirements on and also linked.

>Requirements:
>
>SPOILER
>Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings - SimFileShare

Make sure you have the other requirements (S4CL) installed as well.

To the second image, that is the correct file path and those 3 files belong right there! Leave it like this.

You have your mod data in
\mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations

That's too many subfolders.
This is not the DD Mod, this is a part of it and these 3 file belong exactly there!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know why after I downloaded the Mod, some Sims are like this?
Enacted You the "We wear paperbags" NAP?
Paper Bags are usually from the ECO Living EP's N.A.P.'s being voted in by NPC's in a particular neighborhood.

Go home and shift+click on mailbox and disable the NAP that adds paper bags.
You can add or remove any NAP's you want using this cheat.

Reactions: LoveBigAsses

journeyfromkyiv

Nov 28, 2021
I finally got everything going, but see there are 5 animations already available. I do have many other animations from various authors already present in game.

I see the option to Bulk Customize etc. and I did tag a few hundred animations but none are saved to a list in DD nor is the available animations list updated.

How do I add animations to the Devious Desires interactions? Thanks!

colekrause

Jun 10, 2021
Hello everyone, firstly I would like to thank you ColonolNutty for the MOD, it is amazing. I have installed it, everything seems to work fine. However, I cannot perform "rough sex", even in Romance it never shows up. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance if you can help me.

poplo440

Dec 8, 2018
Hello guys, i have a problem with the mod. I installled the main mod and all te files tagged as required but once i open the game all the doors had dissapear and when i try to put a door from building mode a last excepcion message pop up i delete all mods leaving only this to see if that solves the problem but in vain. If someone could help me i would be really glad thanks

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I finally got everything going, but see there are 5 animations already available. I do have many other animations from various authors already present in game.

I see the option to Bulk Customize etc. and I did tag a few hundred animations but none are saved to a list in DD nor is the available animations list updated.

Just put the animations in the mods folder.
To customize the animations, please read the detailed information in the .

Your customizations will be saved here:
C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations\my_own_customizations.json
in this folder you can also put customizations from other users and use them that way.

Since the animations are without TAGS for DD it is advantageous if you use the customizations and higher from Villianize. It does a good job.

Hello everyone, firstly I would like to thank you ColonolNutty for the MOD, it is amazing. I have installed it, everything seems to work fine. However, I cannot perform "rough sex", even in Romance it never shows up. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance if you can help me.
Is the information you need not in the wiki?

Hello guys, i have a problem with the mod. I installled the main mod and all te files tagged as required but once i open the game all the doors had dissapear and when i try to put a door from building mode a last excepcion message pop up i delete all mods leaving only this to see if that solves the problem but in vain. If someone could help me i would be really glad thanks
Basemental caused this, but it has been updated.
Ok, don't save until you have doors or they will be permanently broken with this save.
Because Basemental broke the doors, so even with the updated version of Basemental, when you save, the doors are still gone.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018

Make sure you install "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" and also that you install animations from the

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Ngl no offense, but I didn't even know you existed.
(I don't play Sims 4, though I plan on getting it again sometime soon, when I have more money...)

But it wouldn't be the first time I've seen people getting attacked by others because the attackers are insecure little children, incapable of doing anything else, because they prefer to inflate their own ego by making themselves seem more important than they actually are.

Just a side note: If they have inserted malicious code into software you own, you can report them to the police for hacking, as it is illegal to do so.

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Ngl no offense, but I didn't even know you existed.
(I don't play Sims 4, though I plan on getting it again sometime soon, when I have more money...)

But it wouldn't be the first time I've seen people getting attacked by others because the attackers are insecure little children, incapable of doing anything else, because they prefer to inflate their own ego by making themselves seem more important than they actually are.

Just a side note: If they have inserted malicious code into software you own, you can report them to the police for hacking, as it is illegal to do so.
Only tangentially relevant, but Sims 4 is $5 on steam so if you want to jump in now's a pretty good time.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes