Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This will probably never happen.
The dev just once adds story where ever they feel like, and keeps making new stories as well.
I don't think it'll ever reach a stage you could define as finished.
The dev themselves have said to never expect that.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
I love the game idea, but there is no paths to play out everything is crossed out red and leads to a dead end, doesn't give for a fun experience when you get blocked ever 5 seconds..

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"this passage does not exist", until it exist i wll not play, because there is nothing to play

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
oh god dammit. i see a couple new trees and several new major branches instead of finaly finishing david. plus the spin off?!

lé sigh de dramatique.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
It's great we have so many choices on who we want to be and where we want to go. But considering the amount of stuff that's lacking and isn't added yet it's really annoying and off putting having to backtrack nearly all the time so what's the point of even having it in there?

ToG

Jul 27, 2017
My biggest complaint is, for how proud he is over being able to quit his job to work on this, comparatively little work is being done. Many of his months before he was able to quit his job had as much added as now. While I get that writing is hard and maintaining inspiration is difficult, still. The goal was to be able to work on it for 40 hours a week, and that doesn't appear to be happening. Some of these updates are really, really weak.

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
It's whatever they feel like updating, it could be something that's been worked on extensively, or something completely new
It may sound inefficient and unhelpful but that's really the only way to make sure there's only one thread of usable links, no matter where you start

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes