xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
I actually like these kinds of games to a degree. CoC and TiTs fed into my "Smut Fiction" kink and I'll take a good written story to enjoy over a game any day.

Though as someone that's trying to make something like this, kinda worried about some of the responses. I've always seeen this more as a "collection of stories" rather than a game.

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
I'ma be honest, I'm here for the bestiality and don't care for much else. I won't ask for full-on spoilers, but can anyone tell me which character choices to follow for that specific content? I can play the rest to find out from there.

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah the games biggest virtue and biggest vice is that it just goes off on whatever tangent the anime-addled author is feeling at the time. Because of that there's definitely some great storylines in there, but for every one of those there's like 13 dog-fucking ones (good for the dog-fuckers but uhhhhhh), and then really bizarre tangents like one where you blackmail your dad's lover into lesbian sex that leads to you getting captured by an underground sex slave ring and hypnotized into a human dog, or a huge, sprawling, just absolutely fucking garbage plotline thats about like, capturing FF7 characters to turn into sex slaves and it's just a never-ending torrent of sexless cruft that goes no-where.

Reactions: oper

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Which storylines have the most content right now? I seem to get always stuck on the less completed ones..

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Though as someone that's trying to make something like this, kinda worried about some of the responses. I've always seeen this more as a "collection of stories" rather than a game.
Write what you like. Take the good feedback into consideration but unless someone's paying you for it don't try to write to what randos on websites like this like; you'll end up with something half-assed.

And take a lesson from something like this in limiting your focus onto the ideas that have legs. Some just...don't, and this game's approach has been to throw everything in regardless of whether he intends to finish any of them or not.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Creator really needs to finish the dozens of plotlines he started rather than just leaving them all dead-ended with no content and adding new stuff instead. Pointless in its current state.
This right here. I keep hoping that when I see an update things will be improved, but so many dead ends and fixed choices kind of ruin this for me.
Maybe when it is finished it will be playable.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes