Jul 22, 2017
Skooma decided to focus more on one/a few character a while ago because people were complaining that characters didnt have deep paths. So now that he is focusing on making deeper paths people complain about him not spreading out writing. You people will never fucking be happy will you?
When there are so many path options, and the one that interests you isn't being developed, you're gonna be disappointed, and people are going to lose interest in the game. Sorry if this offends.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I was a patron for awhile and it is 10 dollars a month and one month without warning he started writing novels or something instead of devious world. When I asked if next month he could do devious world as that is what people are paying for he said I could just unpatron so I did. I really wish I didn't give him like 50 dollars.

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe become a patron and ask him to work on the ones you want to see developed more.
Nah. Way too many other games out there. I pay for content I like...not for content I hope someday maybe I'll like.

Instead I'll voice my opinion here. The dev will ignore it (perfectly reasonable...one voice among many) and life will go on.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
taking characters from Radiant Historia not cool dude not cool.
I can only assume that the rest were stolen from the artists. not cool, not cool.
While I can't say I approve, personally, at least the images are just simple character shots as opposed to anything significant; it's essentially the lazy way of saying "This person looks a bit like Tom Cruise, and that one Angelina."

If the author were using them to illustrate events or sex scenes, that would be another thing, but I don't think this is a big deal. It bloats the file while adding very little, though.

Always working on the same paths, with no progress on any others.
Well, last month the author worked on an entirely new character, and so far as I recall, the only path this month that's been touched recently was a followup on said new character. A lot of work has been done on Cyan, true, but Cyan has so many branches at this point that they could be cycled through for most of a year without repeating; that's not really the same thing, since she can be so different depending on what path you're following.

The real issue here is that progress in general has been a bit light the last few months. I expect a full afternoon's content from a month of work, and this hasn't really hit the mark - not that I'm inclined to actually complain, considering that I'm getting it for free.

I would like to see an update on the spoiled rich girl, or the girl who can become a cheerleader (don't remember her name offhand), though... It's been a while since we've seen either, and I've been in the mood for their archetypes recently.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. Maybe its just what I picked, but I tried 2 different starts and there where not many choices. They narrow down to a straight line after 3-4 clicks. :(

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
So, I played this game a few months ago, but after exhausting all of the content I was interested in (that I could find) I took a break. I started again with the new release, but some of the content I saw last time has disappeared. I'm not 100 certain, but I think that Buddy's Hell themed party used to have an additional route. Does anyone know what happened to it? Was it removed completely, or is it being added to and has been removed while that is happening? Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I think something was cut a couple months ago or so to be reworked in a better form, and was mentioned to be the first content ever removed, actually. But I might be thinking of something else.
A few months ago, Buddy and Eric had a bunch of red links removed (Buddy for months that nothing is going on for yet, Eric because an entire section of weapons in the prop museum was un-started and Skooma had no plans for them) but nothing that was already written afaik.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
So, I went back to take another look, and I realised my mistake. The content is still there, but 05841035411 was right and it's been reworked. I didn't recognise it at first because I think it used to be down the humiliate path where you later made a choice to let the guy join in, and there were a few other choices you could make. Or maybe I'm still misremembering. Who knows. Either way, thanks for helping clear thinks up.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes