hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Liking those tags except two...is the "transformation" and "sissification" optional? And about the transformation, is it a male to female/futa thing like usual, or a change into some kind of monster/beast? Hope it's the latter.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Liking those tags except two...is the "transformation" and "sissification" optional? And about the transformation, is it a male to female/futa thing like usual, or a change into some kind of monster/beast? Hope it's the latter.
This is basically a cyoa, everything is optional but you might just need to choose another path or character. As for the transformations it's pretty much everything under the sun. Monsters, gender change, age change, body swapping, standard sexiness changes, even holiday themed transformations on some characters.

Reactions: hanswon

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
This is basically a cyoa, everything is optional but you might just need to choose another path or character. As for the transformations it's pretty much everything under the sun. Monsters, gender change, age change, body swapping, standard sexiness changes, even holiday themed transformations on some characters.
Ooof, glad I asked instead of moving on. Gotta play it. Thanks.

Reactions: Troqu

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
So, how in the nine hells do you get to the Ranma 1/2 and FF7 stuff? because try as I may I cannot find them /confused

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I'm sorry the author, but for the content it doesn't even pull the game.
these are just the initial sketches of creating the skeleton and mechanics for the game, even before the demo and pre-alpha versions are still far in content.

I am sure that the game will be quite interesting and will find its fans. and as a good demo version will appear, I will definitely look at it.

success in development.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm sorry the author, but for the content it doesn't even pull the game.
these are just the initial sketches of creating the skeleton and mechanics for the game, even before the demo and pre-alpha versions are still far in content.

I am sure that the game will be quite interesting and will find its fans. and as a good demo version will appear, I will definitely look at it.

success in development.
The game is far from a skeleton. My guess is you chose one or two paths that you didn't find much on and called it there. Some characters are far more fleshed out than others admittedly but saying there's nothing here is just ignorant. If you want the really meaty ones try these in order of content afaik: Cyan, Eric, Jamie, Holly, Samantha.

Most characters do have at least one path that goes decently long but if you aren't interested that won't matter, but keep in mind that even in any given character all of the branches can and generally do go in wildly different directions so don't assume you 'get' where something is going just because of that characters description or a single path.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Dunno how to play game where there is no content. All routes have 2-3 paiges... wich one is the longest now?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Where does it say Text Only? It's Text Based. And it used to have more pictures than it does now.
I can't see ANY images, but I think I had that problem with another html game before...I just can't remember how I made the images show, does anybody know?

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Last time I tried to play literally every option that interested me ended in some kind of dead end because the story was not yet finished.Is it any better now?And can someone tell the developer that putting options that always lead to dead ends is kind of a stupid move and it's better to add them after they're completely finished from start to end?

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes