Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
This passage does not exist: -something-

.. With .. A LOT of paths ? basically everything is unplayable .................
What is this ?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Are there ANY char that have more than a single working choice and 3 pages deep? I had more red "incomplete" text, than actual text.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Awesome. I might try those. CYOA works best when there are actual choices that works. Else it's just a novel.
Jamie has content in similar level as well. Sam, Austin, and Helen (holiday months) have a few relatively deep choices each as well, but nowhere near those other 3.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I know this game isn't for everyone, and I do wish more storylines went further inwards rather than branching out into hundreds of incomplete branchings, but I absolutely love this CYOA game. Some of the inspirations are fairly clear (Scooby Doo, WoW, perhaps too much FFVII and even the beginnings of an MST3K[?!!] homage) while others are more generic, but they all are supported by top-notch erotic writing. This author handles squick topics in such a perfect, almost light-hearted manner. Even in its darkest avenues and its most evil choices (which are my favorite, and I believe I've hunted them all down at this point, I very much wish there were more of these available) Devious World has a wry smile about it. Nothing is taken too seriously, and none of the story is weighed down by gore or scat or general grossness. All of the squick topics included are described to be fantastical and tawdry, not torturous or too real. I do wish there were more rape scenes that didn't end with "you're/they're body betrays you/them" and powerful orgasms for all, but given the wide and varied choice in plot threads, this is a mere quibble.

Seriously some of the best and most erotic writing I've seen on this site,

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Vhen

Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is it just me or there's alot of route that you can't access yet? Anyway this game is very good if you like text based games.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
if anyone managed to grab 39 could you upload it to another source as the Devs google drive has been blocked for 24 hours

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Devious World Version a40

Download Links from the Public Post on the patreon
Official Mega:
Official Google:

Edit: should probably add the changelog
  • Jamie can now get bold with his requests from Tanya.
  • Jamie can declare he wants to be seen as a girl during his encounter with Emi.
  • Eric has a new job opportunity in Capital City.
  • A bit of work on Easter Town.
  • In the FF7 debug sim, Eric can now set Tifa to slutty.
  • Cyan can agree with Orin's suggested marching order at the cave.
  • Cyan can now choose the other centaur option in the Savage Species book.
  • Cyan can now decide to wander around the bad part of town.
  • Jamie can now ask the incubus to turn every boy at school to be more like his current state.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Skooma also mentioned an update for Cyan (Worded weirdly, no idea if its a seperate story or delayed update) If any patrons want to give us the stuff he has completed for it so far (100 pages) we would thank you but otherwise it should be out for everyone sometime in the future (to quote "in awhile")

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes