Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Could someone give me pointers which paths (even if unfinished) allow for only f/f (futa counts) stuff? I'm kinda overwhelmed and slightly confused by the game atm. :censored:
Cyan has a decent amount, unsurprisingly since she's the most fleshed out F start. Although there's more, you can check out most of the routes with Leslie as they tend to have F/F stuff somewhere in them. (Of note I can recall the mansion/haunted house having some, and I think there's a non-Leslie route in the mall in the girlfriend store?)

I believe the animatronic funland with Wilma also has some, but it's been a while since I went digging through it (and Wilma also is never touched, sadly)

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Cyan has a decent amount, unsurprisingly since she's the most fleshed out F start. Although there's more, you can check out most of the routes with Leslie as they tend to have F/F stuff somewhere in them. (Of note I can recall the mansion/haunted house having some, and I think there's a non-Leslie route in the mall in the girlfriend store?)

I believe the animatronic funland with Wilma also has some, but it's been a while since I went digging through it (and Wilma also is never touched, sadly)
Thank you, I tried around a bit 2 days ago but gave up when literally 2/3 of the options on the paths I was trying were unavailable and the only stuff that I could pick were countless forced sex scenes with male NPCs, especially when trying to do stuff with Leslie, kinda lost interest in even clicking through other routes.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you, I tried around a bit 2 days ago but gave up when literally 2/3 of the options on the paths I was trying were unavailable and the only stuff that I could pick were countless forced sex scenes with male NPCs, especially when trying to do stuff with Leslie, kinda lost interest in even clicking through other routes.
Yeah, I understand. The (vast) majority of content in this game is F/M and M/M, and some of the F/F is even behind one of the others unfortunately. If you're strictly interested in F/F content, it'll be a test of patience discovering which routes are 'pure' and especially finding ones with more than a couple scenes.

Some of us should really put together a scene guide for others to find the content they're interested in, it wouldn't be a difficult undertaking (though it would be rather tedious).

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, I understand. The (vast) majority of content in this game is F/M and M/M, and some of the F/F is even behind one of the others unfortunately. If you're strictly interested in F/F content, it'll be a test of patience discovering which routes are 'pure' and especially finding ones with more than a couple scenes.

Some of us should really put together a scene guide for others to find the content they're interested in, it wouldn't be a difficult undertaking (though it would be rather tedious).
Yeah, the thing that gives me a little hope though is that there seem to be plans for more f/f routes, they just aren't implemented yet, at least if the locked choices are anything to go by, which I can't really say for sure.

If someone is gracious enough to invest the time and effort that would be really sick, but I can 100% understand if it's too much of a hassle. As you say it would be tedious and nobody can be expected to do tedious work just for other people's ease of mind.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
“23 HOURS AGO

Pause

Well guys so far this week's shaping up to be a complete wash content-wise (I find myself just fiddling around for the most part) and I'll be out of town for most of next week, so with that in mind I'm going to do another pause on next month's charge.“

The Apex

Feb 28, 2021
We watch this develop from the void with what some might call... anticipation. Perhaps it will blossom into something worth our undivided attention. Or perhaps not. We shall see.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
almost none of the paths work for me, whenever i click on an option most of the next options are red and says; "This passage does not exist:" then whatever option i choose
Red links have nothing behind them, they are a teaser to what might eventually come. Key word might, author's muse is... sporadic.

Reactions: S_Hlog

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
I would like to point out one thing: among the many erotic games or stories that are around, here and elsewhere, this is perhaps one of the best and longest-running around. Of course, a lot of content is blocked and still needs to be written, but ultimately the author is only one person and wants to write everything in his own hand. And, by the way, notice that writing! There are many characters, and each page that is written presents possibilities and an enviable amount of content! In short, it is not one of those games with two or three disjointed sentences, but a real story with pages and pages of descriptions, dialogues, choices and consequences. Truly a great game, and with a damn exciting erotic content too!
We should all, or at least some, stop considering the flaws of this creation and focus more on the many positive and exciting aspects that are offered to us.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Public Release: DW a87, DM a29
Sadly I didn't really start to get my writing feet under me until the last part of this month, though I at least did and managed to get some (really good I think) Michika stuff done along with a decent bit of Jamie sceneage and a good scene with Marei done today. The rest of it's a bit start-and-stop, sorry to say, but we're getting back on track!

Devious World:

Main: Cyan can now access the app store on her VR rig.

Main: Cyan can look into the "Find a Date Meeting" on DeviList.

Main: Cyan can agree they should lock the door when fooling around with Leslie.

Main: Cyan can leave the office after being welcomed to Space Ranger Academy.

Main: Cyan can agree to Alrid's suggestion that she might be married off to a human noble.

Main: Cyan can decide to fool around with her cousin.

Main: Wilma and Tanya can check out the Beefy Fajeeta animatronic in the stable.

Main: Cyan and Leslie can spot a bunch of guys in suits approaching Leslie's neighbor.

Main: Cyan can agree to be put off the ship after being Space Ranger pressganged.

Main: Marei can be honest when the newly-activated Guard questions her.

(And over in the -M version)

Main: Liam can now discover which book Gwyn was reading before.

Main: Gyarufied Ranma can now make a decision about what to do.

Main: Jamie can decide to try a store to expand his collection of butt toys.

———————————

Devious Mundanity:

Main: More of the Leo and Errin line.

Main: Jane can now decide to look into Bioteknik Solutions.

Main: Michika can eat the brown and orange poffin in Hexia's mind-maze.

Main: Michika can show some modesty after bringing Knight home.

Main: Michika has a new open job she can take.

Oh, I also remembered to include the files for Cult of Layla and Farmster Girl World even though they haven't been updated in a while, since I know we have a fair number of new people who might not have gotten them from older updates. (Hi btw.)

File is here or here.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
What's the current word count for this project?
That's a really good question, I'm not sure if it'd be possible to answer unless someone knew how to yank apart Twine files. It's a LOT though, I can tell you that for sure. Most of the (monthly) releases have a fair amount of content in them, and even the smaller ones like this past release have a few particularly long entries along with some of the shorter more jumping-off style ones.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
That's a really good question, I'm not sure if it'd be possible to answer unless someone knew how to yank apart Twine files. It's a LOT though, I can tell you that for sure. Most of the (monthly) releases have a fair amount of content in them, and even the smaller ones like this past release have a few particularly long entries along with some of the shorter more jumping-off style ones.
Okay, I went to the effort of decompiling and found the answer.

Devious World (F): 1,570,983
Devious World (M): 1,932,877
Devious Mundanity: 1,213,055
Farmster Girl World: 70,729
Cult of Layla: 19,658

Total Skooma Word Count: 4,807,302

Math: Assuming ten years of development time (I think I read that in here somewhere), that puts the average pace at 480,000 words per year (40k per month). Said another way, it's like writing the equivalent of War and Peace every 446 days (~15 months). That's closer to Wandering Inn pacing than it is to Brandon Sanderson.

My Conclusion: God bless any editor who gets hired to work on this project.

Note: These numbers include code. However, the code to prose ratio is negligible for this project. I also didn't check for duplicate passages, paragraphs, etc. or overlap between the male and female versions.

Separate Note: If anybody wants to look at the source code... .

Last edited:

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Okay, I went to the effort of decompiling and found the answer.

Devious World (F): 1,570,983
Devious World (M): 1,932,877
Devious Mundanity: 1,213,055
Farmster Girl World: 70,729
Cult of Layla: 19,658

Total Skooma Word Count: 4,807,302

Math: Assuming ten years of development time (I think I read that in here somewhere), that puts the average pace at 480,000 words per year (40k per month). Said another way, it's like writing the equivalent of War and Peace every 446 days (~15 months). That's closer to Wandering Inn pacing than it is to Brandon Sanderson.

My Conclusion: God bless any editor who gets hired to work on this project.

Note: These numbers include code. However, the code to prose ratio is negligible for this project. I also didn't check for duplicate passages, paragraphs, etc. or overlap between the male and female versions.

Separate Note: If anybody wants to look at the source code... .
King shit. Wild to see just how big the wordcount is, but I'm not surprised considering how long it's been going and how wordy some of the passages can be.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Show less
Happy Halloween~!
There's a fair bit of Halloween to this update... or at least there's magic and demons and creepy places. And, y'know, a couple of bits at a Halloween party too. Getting to it:
Devious World
  • Main: Jamie can decide to go through with streaming tomorrow.
  • Main: Buddy-Mai can join in with the cat-twins and Candy. She can also complain to Lizzie after getting centaurfied.
  • Main: Cyan has new options available in the VR app store.
  • Main: Monk Cyan can remain silent when her slaver captor offers the deal.
  • Main: Cyan can find a new item for sale on DeviList.
  • Main: Wilma has suggestions to explain the Beefy animatronic's "reaction" in the stables.
Devious Mundanity
  • Main: Michika can investigate the abandoned house for Professor Prism.
  • Main: Leo can veto continuing after Errin returns the favor.
  • Main: Michika can take action at her urgent situation after leaving Hexia's clinic.
Most of this month's work went into Cyan playing with her new magic book, a route with a lot of fun options and some fun new characters. Personally I think the most quality thing this month though is the Buddy-Mai centaur thing... it's a shame I only really got that in mind and set to it today, when time to release meant I couldn't keep rolling on it. But, hopefully I'll be able to keep momentum on it for this next month.
Anyhoo!

File is or .

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Really appreciate you keeping your finger on the pulse of the patreon posts for us, Xana. I only ever remember DW on like the 15th or 20th of a month without a post about a new version, so I'm either super late to getting to it or I just have to go 'oh yeah there won't be new content for like 2 weeks, damn.'

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Really appreciate you keeping your finger on the pulse of the patreon posts for us, Xana. I only ever remember DW on like the 15th or 20th of a month without a post about a new version, so I'm either super late to getting to it or I just have to go 'oh yeah there won't be new content for like 2 weeks, damn.'
I observe

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes