xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Public Release: DW a84M&F, DM a26
Pretty diverse month this month with a little of something for everyone, I think. I mean, as long as you're kinky, and if you're not... ....... hi I'm Skooma I don't know that you'll like it here but welcome anyway.

Ahem. Anyhoo. This month we got

Devious World

Main: Eric can now see the mysterious 'Matchmaker'. He also has a new option in the want ads.
Main: Jamie can decline to help set up the entertainment system.
Main: Jamie can keep his head when Mac spots space pirates.
Main: Holly can give in when hit with the full force of the stranger's smell.
Main: Cyan has a new starting option where she can meet up with her friends directly.
Devious Mundanity

Main: Jane can now elect to investigate the night club.
Main: Michika can now go see the Hex Maniac in Rainbow City.
I realized that most of Cyan meeting up with her friends occurs via very circuitous paths that draw on something else and there's not much chance for "normal" hanging out and doing stuff. (Not that there won't be plenty of abnormal stuff, as this update shows, but the potential is there!) It's just Leslie for now, but I doubt most of you will complain.

File is here or here.

Oh, and before I forget: This week's Michika stuff is heavily inspired by "Hex's Sex Clinic With Cynthia" by JuicyElf. In fact JuicyElf's Pokemon videos are pretty much the reason I decided to do the Pokemon storyline for Michika, so.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
No update this week

Sorry guys. Had to go out of town for a few days. I was hoping maybe I could find some time to write on the road, or that I might get back early enough today to still get something done, but neither happened.

I'm going to put a pause on July's payment since this month's kind of been a wash.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Public release World a85 Mundanity a27

So yeah, as mentioned in an earlier message, this month was kind of a wash and there won't be any charge for July because of it. I got back into the groove this week with some fun Michika stuff, and I will say I think the Cyan bit that got written is [High Quality] but that's me. Anyway, new stuff in the various files:

Cyan complimenting Destroyer's sheath.
Jamie playing a new VR game.
Michika taking a new reinforcement job.

File is here or here.

Jul 11, 2019
It's not a bug, you get those because the pages are literally not written yet. Expect a lot of those with this game, few storylines are actually finished. The content that is there though is high quality, so it's not a waste of time to play the game by any means. You just have to decide how much the fact that it's unfinished and probably always will be matters to you.

Reactions: Gorm13

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
what watersport content is there? i see the tag so just wanted to ask :) hope who ever ead this have a good day :)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
“Public release Wednesday

Due to various factors, including the proximity of the first and just a general bad week (I've picked up a fairly bloody nick in one fingertip, the bandaging of which has disrupted my ability to type well), I'm going to skip doing an incremental today and release on the 2nd instead.”

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Public Release: World a86, Mundanity a28
I spent the last several days thinking the first was tomorrow and I had an extra day to work on this, but fuck it, we ball.

First of all I'll apologize that several of the updates you'll see basically immediately fizzle out. This month was filled with a number of small bodily nuisances (nothing serious or debilitating, just aggravating enough that it made focusing on writing almost impossible). It led to a lot of false starts as I came up with grand ideas and then was forced to abandon them when I just couldn't focus enough to push forward on them.

But I do think the new Leo stuff, from the start and end of this month, is very good and I hope that will make up for it. The new Jamie stuff isn't half bad either I don't think.

Anyhoo, Devious World this month has a decent amount of new Jamie stuff featuring sex demons (as y'do) and just some little Eric and Gwyn bits, male-side. Female side we have a new game for Cyan... this one won't be fleshed out and turned into a whole minigame like I've attempted before, it will be a very straightforward set of unlocks and a game loop.

Devious Mundanity side we've got two new paths for Leo, some switchups and a bit of setup for Addi, and a little more of the Blue vs. Red storyline for Michika.

File is here or here.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Could someone give me pointers which paths (even if unfinished) allow for only f/f (futa counts) stuff? I'm kinda overwhelmed and slightly confused by the game atm. :censored:

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
Really hoping to see an expansion of Jamie's Dogsitting option at some point. Very much not into sissy stuff, but the initial part before that at least is great, and it's really rare to find M/M feral stuff and it's some of the most well-written I've seen to boot. (If anyone knows other games that actually scratch that itch lemme know, I can't find anything good for the life of me)

Also shouldn't this get the gay tag? And lesbian, presumably?

Reactions: Iscay4312
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes