2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
As I said last month, the developer will never get a dime from me again, and that's a fact. But I have a friend who supports him, or rather supported him (after yet another disappointment, he will also stop supporting him).
Here is my last contribution for you, with this garbage.
Sorry guys, I know the market lacks good NTR games, but this is pure rubbish, look for something else.

Download Links (v0.25) :

Win/Linux: -

Mac : -

Android : -

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
As I said last month, the developer will never get a dime from me again, and that's a fact. But I have a friend who supports him, or rather supported him (after yet another disappointment, he will also stop supporting him).
Sorry guys, I know the market lacks good NTR games, but this is pure rubbish, look for something else.

Download Links (v0.25) :

Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA

Mac : GDRIVE - MEGA

Android : GDRIVE - MEGA
His models are completely available on HS2 with no creativity that's why I stopped supporting the first version.:BootyTime::BootyTime:

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, in terms of the story, it's still early for Rina to have sex with Kenji. The problem is that in the real world, a lot of time has passed, making us think it's past time for Rina to have sex with another man. The big problem with this game is that the updates are ridiculous in size, 40~60 renders, something that can easily be done over a weekend. In addition to the developer not creating a consistent and warm story for the main characters (with these 40~60 images), he is wasting time with random characters. If in the main story, she can no longer do something that holds us, that is hot and exciting, do you think she will be able to create something worthwhile with these random characters?

Last edited:

quandin

Feb 9, 2021

Download Links (v0.25) :

Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA

Mac : GDRIVE - MEGA

Android : GDRIVE - MEGA
bro is a professional hater

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not even sure if this version is an "update" . And i don't think there is another project that progresses this slowly.

peneelmo

Apr 26, 2023
Reviewing this version a little, I have seen that it is terrible. The sandbox mode (which I don't know why you put so much effort into it) is rubbish full of bugs and meaningless. It should focus on the main story with Kenji and all that shit, but personally this project is already dead for me. It doesn't deserve even the slightest attention.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"my type" don't think I've ever asked for someone to leak an update
second, I called you a hater as this is the second time you leaked an update, it wasn't meant even meant to be negative, I think what you're doing is great as the game truly is getting stretched out by now.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Did a scene get removed? I remember a previous update having a scene of the wife giving the boy a blowjob in the bathroom but now it's gone. Or does that scene depend on what choices you pick?

Reactions: Toushiro

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Did a scene get removed? I remember a previous update having a scene of the wife giving the boy a blowjob in the bathroom but now it's gone. Or does that scene depend on what choices you pick?
Some of the scenes have been removed for now. I think the dev mentioned adding them later.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes