2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

FaelRocker

Dec 4, 2018
For anyone wanting the new code, just use the file from this post. It still works.

v0.35 Content Unlocker.

Drop the file inside "/game/code" directory and click yes when asked to replace the file.
Inside the game, click on "Click here to Unlock Content" and that's it.

This file may work in future updates.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Ramy sami

May 14, 2024
Is this a side story or what?
When I searched for the game, many pictures and scenes appeared that were not here even after I entered the code

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Is this a side story or what?
When I searched for the game, many pictures and scenes appeared that were not here even after I entered the code
This is the main game, but the dev has changed the story many times over the years, many situations have been "temporarily removed" but may come back, according to the dev. Keep in mind that the gallery has scenes between the MC and Rina (No NTR) and leaves out a lot of the game's (not great) content. The only side content Devoted Wife has is the short New Years game that was released and never talked about again. The Dev has another game called Stolen that hasn't been updated in an year, it is supposed to be updated in a few days according to the dev.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Damn it, another disappointment.:sleep:
The appearance of the publication of each new update gives a little hope, but the subsequent viewing of the new plot of the game breaks all hopes. What are you doing, lovestorygames? Do you really like what you offer the player? I supported the developer a couple of times with a small amount and planned to support him again in the future. But my guess is that even if content is published that I like, I'm not sure I'll have the desire to support you after so many disappointments.
lovestorygames, I'm not an idiot, and I perfectly understand what the concept, narrative style and other artistic techniques are. But, damn it, this is something else, much closer to mocking the fans of your story.

Only disappointment, chagrin, sadness about the lost time. I don't know, maybe it's just my perception? If there are those who like the way he presents his story, the lovestorygames?

It's also annoying to feel like some kind of sadomasochist. I've already told myself how many times, it's not worth waiting for something interesting for myself here, and I come back again, and again I'm disappointed. It is sad.:sleep:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Damn it, another disappointment.:sleep:
The appearance of the publication of each new update gives a little hope, but the subsequent viewing of the new plot of the game breaks all hopes. What are you doing, lovestorygames? Do you really like what you offer the player? I supported the developer a couple of times with a small amount and planned to support him again in the future. But my guess is that even if content is published that I like, I'm not sure I'll have the desire to support you after so many disappointments.
lovestorygames, I'm not an idiot, and I perfectly understand what the concept, narrative style and other artistic techniques are. But, damn it, this is something else, much closer to mocking the fans of your story.

Only disappointment, chagrin, sadness about the lost time. I don't know, maybe it's just my perception? If there are those who like the way he presents his story, the lovestorygames?

It's also annoying to feel like some kind of sadomasochist. I've already told myself how many times, it's not worth waiting for something interesting for myself here, and I come back again, and again I'm disappointed. It is sad.:sleep:
Can you please expand on why you are disappointed? I just discovered this game and it seems OK to me. I'm following and may even subscribe. Is it all tease no action?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Can you please expand on why you are disappointed? I just discovered this game and it seems OK to me. I'm following and may even subscribe. Is it all tease no action?
It's simple, when a couple of years have passed, then you will have the same experience as me. When I first found this game, almost 2 years ago, I also really liked it. I was looking forward to every update, but the author was constantly experimenting, then changing characters, then deleting some plots. Blurred images were constantly present in the game. As a result, the frustration grew. Now expectations are greatly underestimated, there are not so many blurred images, but there is practically no sexually explicit content, except for the text of conversations. This is probably a game only for those who want to develop their imagination.
It feels like the developer is deliberately delaying the publication of sex scenes, that is, it's not the plot, but the fact that he teases his fans so much. I can understand this approach being used for some period. But in this case, all reasonable limits of such a delay have been exceeded, it does not excite the imagination, but simply irritates.

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
It's simple, when a couple of years have passed, then you will have the same experience as me. When I first found this game, almost 2 years ago, I also really liked it. I was looking forward to every update, but the author was constantly experimenting, then changing characters, then deleting some plots. Blurred images were constantly present in the game. As a result, the frustration grew. Now expectations are greatly underestimated, there are not so many blurred images, but there is practically no sexually explicit content, except for the text of conversations. This is probably a game only for those who want to develop their imagination.
ёIt feels like the developer is deliberately delaying the publication of sex scenes, that is, it's not the plot, but the fact that he teases his fans so much. I can understand this approach being used for some period. But in this case, all reasonable limits of such a delay have been exceeded, it does not excite the imagination, but simply irritates.
Gotcha. Helpful insight. Thank you. (y)

There are some developers that purposely delay sex scenes for fear of losing subscribers. Kind of a double edge sword though. You're going lose subscribers if you blue ball people long enough as well.

I may wait for a few more updates before donating. See where things go.

reempe

May 4, 2024
Hi people. Is there any estimate of when the next update will be officially posted here on f95zone?. Thanks in advance.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Decided to play this a few days ago and after catching up, I guess I'll wait for another couple months for content like I am with Indecent Wife Hana.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Decided to play this a few days ago and after catching up, I guess I'll wait for another couple months for content like I am with Indecent Wife Hana.
I think you might have to wait a bit longer. Reading the comments on this thread suggests the game is going nowhere slowly.

• Sad
Reactions: Bane71

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I think you might have to wait a bit longer. Reading the comments on this thread suggests the game is going nowhere slowly.
Almost all western ero-games will either be abandoned or become "zombies", games that are still being updated but will just wander around, going nowhere like zombies do. I already accepted this is the reality.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes