2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DevotedWife-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
This is crap! Trying to play and trying to enter the gallery ends in immediate errors. I am assuming the reason behind this is because I run these games while disconnected from the internet. Out of all the Renpy games I play, this is the only one where this occurs, is there some unauthorized access occurring in the background?

Reactions: zweistein

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
In this game, there is no choice, just poke on and on and on and that's it.The dialogues are interesting, the plot is predictable. One thing bothers me, if she's doing this for him, why doesn't she listen to him?

Reactions: azgingenc0

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
v0.3 Content Unlocker.

Drop the file inside "/game/code" directory and click yes when asked to replace the file.
Inside the game, click on "Click here to Unlock Content" and that's it.
Does it unlock the Patreon exclusive imagination scenes (blurred images) too? If not then it's still not worth downloading this update.

Reactions: zweistein

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
v0.3 Content Unlocker.

Drop the file inside "/game/code" directory and click yes when asked to replace the file.
Thanks, it worked, thanks to you I got access to the gallery for the first time.

This game had huge potential, but unfortunately the developer has some strange strategy. In one of his posts, he says he will return the deleted content. I suppose it's a lot of work to bring back previously deleted content and link the whole plot into a coherent story, but if it works, then this game will have only one huge drawback - blurred images.

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
To be clear, the blurred images in this game are not blurred Patreon exclusive scenes, there is only one one version of the game, the "public version" is just the game patrons get (minus access to the gallery because a patreon code is required, but I have tried every code I could find for the last few versions and none worked, I assume that the dev has broken it) but released to the public after the next update is released to patrons (Currently, the public release is v0.27 as the dev has neglected to update the public release recently). A few of the blurred scenes (MC's imagination) used to be available to see unblurred in a barebones gallery that required a code (much like the gallery now, but it only had the few unblurred animations and nothing else if I remember correctly). The dev has not unblurred any of the MC's imagination scenes in a long time now. The version shared here is the latest version given to patrons and requires the most recent code that is given to the patrons to work (the gallery should be unlocked with the code that is entered to play the game).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
To be clear, the blurred images in this game are not blurred Patreon exclusive scenes, there is only one one version of the game, the "public version" is just the game patrons get (minus access to the gallery because a patreon code is required, but I have tried every code I could find for the last few versions and none worked, I assume that the dev has broken it) but released to the public after the next update is released to patrons (Currently, the public release is v0.27 as the dev has neglected to update the public release recently). A few of the blurred scenes (MC's imagination) used to be available to see unblurred in a barebones gallery that required a code (much like the gallery now, but it only had the few unblurred animations and nothing else if I remember correctly). The dev has not unblurred any of the MC's imagination scenes in a long time now. The version shared here is the latest version given to patrons and requires the most recent code that is given to the patrons to work (the gallery should be unlocked with the code that is entered to play the game).
Using the code kindly provided by you, I have updated the game every time from version 0.28, to 0.29 and now to version 0.30. But at the same time, I have always had no access to the gallery, now I have unlocked access to the gallery for the first time using this post:https://f95zone.to/threads/devoted-wife-v0-3-lovestory.131853/post-13134748

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Using the code kindly provided by you, I have updated the game every time from version 0.28, to 0.29 and now to version 0.30. But at the same time, I have always had no access to the gallery, now I have unlocked access to the gallery for the first time using this post:https://f95zone.to/threads/devoted-wife-v0-3-lovestory.131853/post-13134748
I always just download the new version and delete the old, when I put the code in to play the new version, the gallery/extras are always unlocked with it. The file I share is the file from the dev and the file I use, I don't know why the gallery wouldn't be unlocked for others when all I do is put in the code.

• Thinking Face

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I always just download the new version and delete the old, when I put the code in to play the new version, the gallery/extras are always unlocked with it. The file I share is the file from the dev and the file I use, I don't know why the gallery wouldn't be unlocked for others when all I do is put in the code.
The only difference is that I did not download the new version, but updated the old one through the "Update" function on the main page. Maybe this led to the fact that the gallery was not available to me? It's hard for me to say, I'm not an expert. But the fact remains, I didn't have access to the gallery before.
Anyway, thanks to all of you guys for sharing useful information.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
v0.3 Content Unlocker.

Thanks, cutiepie, you just made me wet my panties, muah!!!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
v0.3 Content Unlocker.

Do we need to do this for each new version, or transfer the one from the current version?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
v0.3 Content Unlocker.

So, I did as you said and I replaced the original file in the code file and clicked yes to replace, but in the game, I found nothing where it says "click to unlock content". Still getting a blurred insert picture.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 040833.png Screenshot 2024-03-06 041227.png

Reactions: Klo51

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
in practice it's a cinematic, not a game, the choices are already made, the wife does what she wants, then she tells her husband, who never says anything, just acts like a smiling idiot that everything is fine. What a great game guys

• Haha
Reactions: DeanLKT

FaelRocker

Dec 4, 2018
So, I did as you said and I replaced the original file in the code file and clicked yes to replace, but in the game, I found nothing where it says "click to unlock content". Still getting a blurred insert picture.

View attachment 3415622 View attachment 3415624
These scenes are blurried. I've checked the files from the game and there's not an unblurred version of then.
1709734046763.png

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes