captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
Very much appreciate bro. Also I had done sorting my collection with help from his kemono but I still short of those vids. Please reshare when you can.

Tina Fuck Spot 1
Cowgirl - Tina
Ivy's Dungeon 1 & 2
Ultimate Cowgirl Tina
Nyo Paizuri POV
I got a NYO POV one don't know which one are you looking for?, also I have cowgirl Tina dunno about ultimate one and Tina Fuck Spot and Ivy dungeon are on the dfactheater can't be dowloaded unless screen grab I guess.
here's the link:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
When the author has mastered the blender. And then the software on which he does is outdated very much

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
When the author has mastered the blender. And then the software on which he does is outdated very much
don't think hes going to blender anytime soon :ROFLMAO:
i doubt he even likes doing animations that much he rather do 2d drawing
ophelia was what made him "big" ages ago, but then stuff happened and he had to change her appearance and whatever...

Reactions: krumkrum

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
don't think hes going to blender anytime soon :ROFLMAO:
i doubt he even likes doing animations that much he rather do 2d drawing
ophelia was what made him "big" ages ago, but then stuff happened and he had to change her appearance and whatever...
We will continue to masturbate to the schedule of the ninety-eighth year of production

Reactions: JAV4Life

krumkrum

Aug 7, 2021
Does one of you guys have any pics or clips of ophelia that are not on rule34 yet?
Maybe footage from the visual novel.
:unsure:

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Project Updates! Felicia WIP (Patreon)

Hey everyone, sorry I've been so quiet but I've been back to work. So Tina's #1 fan is mostly finished and ready for voice work. Unfortunately, our voice actress for her won't be available until January, so that's gonna have to wait sadly. Our Felicia episode will be ready for voice work in the next day or so. I've been working on the opening scene for the past few days. Action sequences are always more complex but fun. you can see some of it in the WIP below! So right now I am focusing on finishing Felicia up, and then I'll be moving on to some Ophelia Content for Dec :)

feli5.jpeg tx2.jpeg

R4NR00

Nov 15, 2018
Project Updates! Felicia WIP (Patreon)

Hey everyone, sorry I've been so quiet but I've been back to work. So Tina's #1 fan is mostly finished and ready for voice work. Unfortunately, our voice actress for her won't be available until January, so that's gonna have to wait sadly. Our Felicia episode will be ready for voice work in the next day or so. I've been working on the opening scene for the past few days. Action sequences are always more complex but fun. you can see some of it in the WIP below! So right now I am focusing on finishing Felicia up, and then I'll be moving on to some Ophelia Content for Dec :)

Mega
View attachment 3140989 View attachment 3140990
Sweeeeeeet
DFAC is one of my fave artists.

Reactions: stoern76

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Project Updates And WIP

Hey everyone, things are moving along, I just wanted to give you all a quick update for what is currently in the pipeline.

Our Felicia special is just about ready for voice work. I hope to send that out over the weekend. The opening scene ended up being pretty time-consuming but you can see the current status of it here.

I've begun working on the promised Ophelia vid with her new big red boy toy. It's looking good some of the animations need to be smoothed out a bit but you get the idea. You can see that here

And as I previously talked about Tina's #1 is all ready to go, but unfortunately, our VA won't have time in her schedule until January so that one is waiting in the wings.

Doing my best here to keep things moving, I've been battling some serious burnout and lack of motivation but I'm gonna do everything I can to get some content out to you guys for Christmas! I also may whip up another mixtape soon since I have tons of small animations lying around unfinished :)
feli5.png opt1.png tx2 (1).jpeg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote