Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
dfac
Sudden Death WIP

Like the Oni Seed update, I wanted to give you guys a look at where this project stands. this one is quite large, 7 min long so far, and will probably easily break 10 min by the time it's finished since have another 2 min of sex scene left to go. the other episodes after this one won't drag on as much. I had to spend some time in this episode giving some exposition as to how the whole "tournament is going to work" The others will get to the point quicker. But Im sure you can see why this one is taking so long. The animation at this point is very rough but we'll get all this Ironed out as we got.

Check out the WIP HERE as well as some of the other projects in the pipeline by viewing the WIP folder. I will try to keep the updates to this regular so you can see how they're coming along.
View attachment 3532130
Man I really wish when they did the stare down when Nina was on her side, it led to anal sex. I mean with two minutes left I hope Nina takes anal at least a little.

• Wow
Reactions: Rexlust and OxMann

TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023
He removed quite a significant number of WIP items from the folder. What are the usual limits on MEGA? Did the cost affect his decision to remove his old WIP animation files?

I alos hope to see him transfer his skills with SFM and transition to Blender or other newer tools.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote