VN Ren'Py Abandoned Di Owner [v0.2] [Ferret House]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
If we take 15k to do the pool, dig the hole ourselves (with you doing the most, I am but a dainty flower afterall) and we split what's left between us.

Dig a hole, fill it full of bin liners and duct tape, job done.

P.S. and water. Be a shit pool if it was just full of air.
Deal. Take a shovel dig once, fill with water. Pocket the left over money. Pool specifications not specified. It's a win win.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game .. i think only trump tower would charge so much ... then this hotel i made with upgrades i made a killing ... a bit much but hey what do i know .. i can't even make a dam game myself ... but i must say i did enjoy this game wish there was more to it .. awaiting for next update :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I usually don't mind the engrish and/or poor grammar, because I'm not a native english speaker and I'm butchering the language on a regular basis. That said, in some parts of the game it's difficult to understand what they're talking about and there are a lot of typos. There are also some lines in the dialogues that don't make much sense and I'm not sure if it's because of the bad translation or the dev was too anxious to showcase his work and he didn't pay too much attention to the script. I saw a comment that they have worked on the engrish so we'll just have to wait and see. The sandbox is always... tricky when there isn't enough content in the game yet, and you have to be in a certain place at a certain time to trigger some events. I'm not saying the game is bad. It's way too early to judge and everything I mentioned can be easily fixed. The renders are actually really good, I liked the girls (Yui is a cute little thing, Alice looks hot in some previews I saw here and Lyvia is not my favourite, but she's not bad) and the story can be interesting. The hotel management/dating sim isn't anything new, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It definitely needs work, but it has potential and it seems that the dev wants to make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blargher

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Di Owner 0.2 in process.
Di Owner project still develop.
I'm not feeling down about some guys complain.
I just edited mistakes the and improve quality.
Di Owner will be better!

Thank for your support. ^^

event_yui_2_2.png
event_yui_2_3.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The engrish is strong with this one. Does she know how to levitate stuff because that was one hell of a levitating wine glass. Eww ugly fat bastard paint net activate. At least it was only one picture of a ugly fat bastard instead of many pictures of them which some of them would of probably of been of them naked or some shit. I did want to rub it in the ugly fat bastards face that the MC now owns their own place and that they are making tons of money. Maybe even try to make the ugly fat bastard go broke as he could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.

He has tons and tons of money but can only buy one light bulb 1 thing of flowers and one bottle of wine. They should be able to carry more then one who wants to go to the store every time they use one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
What the fuck did I just play? Not sure why anyone would do business with an insurance company called "insurance company".

"Ok I am ready to sigh" me too MC, me too.
I know of an insurance company with a name not too far off from "Insurance Company".

FerretHouse

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 587310

Overview:
Hello everyone Welcome to "Di owner". "Di owner" is Dating Sim/ Visual Novel game in development project of "Ferret House".​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: Ferret House
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: *ANDROID

Thank you BaasB for the links and davu91 for android port.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 587304 View attachment 587305 View attachment 587306 View attachment 587307 View attachment 587308 View attachment 587309
Update game please.
Di Owner 0.2

Reactions: BaasB

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
black outfit girl looks adorable, will put this on my list to come back to once it's further along.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It still needs work, but it's getting better. A native or at least fluent english speaker, would be a huge help for the dev, but there's definitely improvement compared to v0.1. About the new content, it was nice to see Alice in person. Her charisma training was a bit weird, but I like how she's been presented. She seems classy. Daisy and Sonya were interesting additions too, but Yui is still my favourite. I'm not a big fan of her last night scene to be honest (it's a bit rapey for my tastes), but I've seen similar scenes in a lot of games, so I guess people like that kind of stuff.

It seems that the dev is working hard to improve the game and if he continues like that, I can see a lot of potential. The women are good looking, the grind isn't that bad and although I don't like sandbox games, it's not that annoying with this one. You can check in the cellphone how many events are left for each girl, so you get an idea of what needs to be done and you don't have to click everywhere hopping to trigger something. It's pretty straightforward so far, but a simple hint system might be helpful in the future.

There's a bug with Lyvia's event counter (I don't know how else I can call it), which keeps going up, beyond 6/6 every time you replay the pool scene. I checked it for Yui and Daisy, who also have repeatable events, but they don't have the same problem.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yui must have a twin because she was on the first floor and in the lobby at the same time. Same with Lyvia she was in her room and the pool at the same time.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Have to say there's possibly one good thing about an insurance company called "insurance company".
and that is its probably much more likley to be selling insurance than Fish and Chips.

Just Sayin.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LWtbo

Unless it's run by some really really dumb crooks. Like the one that robbed a place and then got busted later when they went back to steal the TV remote because they forgot to steal it when they stole the TV and other stuff instead of just spending a few bucks and getting a cheap universal remote.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Good to khow. What do people think about this game. I'll take comment to develop Di Owner.
Thank you. ;)

edited 16/3/20
Di Owner 0.1a
I edited some dialogue and little detail. Now, I hope dialogue of my game look like english language. :ROFLMAO:
The best move really is to just do your translations and then a native english speaker who can understand what you are trying to say can convert it into what sounds correct. Get a proofreader that is either English as a first language or absolutely fluent.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm. This image makes it look like there may be one or more mini-games.

If so, maybe it needs to be added to the tags?

mini.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote