JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i have the same problem anyway to fix it?
Man, I can't fix everyone's PCs. I wrote everything in the installation instructions. If none of the mentioned alternatives work, then I can't help you.

uyted001

Mar 30, 2023
Appreciate your work in re-creating the game to translate. I can't imagine that someday there will be a translated of ki-software games

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

mega

Jun 5, 2017
oh man it's been years since they announced this game. thank you so much for uploading.

on another note, anyone got any idea on if and when the crossing knightmare series will get english translation? they announced plans for official eng release years ago but went nowhere.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a reason for the MemE CapiTalizAtiON or did the devs have an aneurism trying to describe the game?
The creator does it for almost all of their works with english titles, this one doesnt have one in English, but I assume they do something similar in JP as well so Just copied their style maybe?

Also I really wish I liked this game. Hoping something else from this circle gets translated that isn't a Kinetic and is more in line with my tastes.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Oh yeah, one thing I meant to ask but didn't. Anyone know why the dev used the music they did? I left the game running in the background when a work email came in and the music sounds like it's straight out of diablo...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh yeah, one thing I meant to ask but didn't. Anyone know why the dev used the music they did? I left the game running in the background when a work email came in and the music sounds like it's straight out of diablo...
While I can't know for sure (Haven't even played this yet), but since you mention diablo, LOTS of old 90's game uses music and sound effects taken from free sound libraries, so they might have found one of those and taken from it too

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
It's a shame I can't play this game, I tried everything and it still didn't work

Dekxopor

Oct 18, 2022
Man, I can't fix everyone's PCs. I wrote everything in the installation instructions. If none of the mentioned alternatives work, then I can't help you.
Sorry for being late but i already fix it, thank you for the game anyway

Reactions: JustXuX

AbbyssalCrown

Jul 14, 2021
When i try to open the game (WITH ALL THE STEPS AND THE INSTALL GUIDE) the game don't appears, just i can see the process running in the task manager without see the game window, someone have the same problem? 1712392628463.png

yoyoyolopn

Mar 27, 2018
I tried to run the game with Local Emulator but had no luck with it ,so i tried and it seams to work fine haven't encountered any problem ,the only problem I had encountered is when I close the game and leave Mtool open it doesn't open the game again but you just need to close and open Mtool or reload it with f5 and since it is already translated I just ¡t need to open it.

1712399040017.png

Hope it works for everyone.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Okay am I just too dumb or what? What do the buttons do next to the skill cards the multi coloured ones, as they seem to be doing nothing and only sometimes reduce the number of the cards which like don't do anything, they don't reduce the required card size number for the skills nor it gives me more of that card or at the end of each schedule I seem to be getting random amount of cards and I can't seem to do anything there. So is this just random schedule click through, click through skills cards and ignore the cards and theri numbers and colours entirely or what?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Okay am I just too dumb or what? What do the buttons do next to the skill cards the multi coloured ones, as they seem to be doing nothing and only sometimes reduce the number of the cards which like don't do anything, they don't reduce the required card size number for the skills nor it gives me more of that card or at the end of each schedule I seem to be getting random amount of cards and I can't seem to do anything there. So is this just random schedule click through, click through skills cards and ignore the cards and theri numbers and colours entirely or what?
You trade the card next to it for a card of that color. Trade in costs start at 5 and can be reduced to 3 and then 1 with certain skills.

Dekxopor

Oct 18, 2022
how did you fix it
What I did was according to the instructions listed, but I added several other emulators (as mentioned in the installation guide) but I also changed my local system to Japanese, that's all, I hope this helps.

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I tried to run the game with Local Emulator but had no luck with it ,so i tried and it seams to work fine haven't encountered any problem ,the only problem I had encountered is when I close the game and leave Mtool open it doesn't open the game again but you just need to close and open Mtool or reload it with f5 and since it is already translated I just ¡t need to open it.

View attachment 3515728

Hope it works for everyone.
Dud thxx Soo much it's working now thx you are my hero mam

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes