Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
yeah the same thing keeps happening
The image you are showing is what is looks like if you just start the exe without using the locale emulator properly.

Lets take a step back and look at the window that opens, but before you press OK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the comparison, the top is probably how it looks for you before you press OK.
Where as the bottom is how it looks if you are using the emulator correctly.

Note that the letters in the bottom is proper japanese, where as the top is a broken mess.

Hope it helps. If not, let me know.

edit:
Maybe you need to install japanese language pack in windows?
I already have done so previously, so i don't know if its required or not for the emulator to work.

Reactions: Corvair

bob118k

Mar 19, 2021
Thank you for translating. It must have been a nightmare to get the typesetting to work with the complex/convoluted user interface of this game.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Are you using the Locale Emulator?
Install it, and then right click on the exe, chose the locale emulator and chose "run in japanese"
I installed it and it still gives an error, it doesn't work, I don't know why I changed the language of my window to Japanese and it still doesn't work, it doesn't work please guys, help, you are the heroes here, please

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone have a full save file? I can even open the gallery and I'm stuck on the loving wife route

Charmandero

May 3, 2020
The image you are showing is what is looks like if you just start the exe without using the locale emulator properly.

Lets take a step back and look at the window that opens, but before you press OK.
In the comparison, the top is probably how it looks for you before you press OK.

Note that the letters in the bottom is proper japanese, where as the top is a broken mess.

edit:
I already have done so previously, so i don't know if its required or not for the emulator to work.
that worked!!! i think it was the language package but i'm not sure.
many thanks

Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone have a full save file? I can even open the gallery and I'm stuck on the loving wife route
this. if I had to guess it is from NOT doing certain training. maybe the webcam stuff and more extreme body morphing. I initially though we were stuck with one ending due to my monkey brain being stuck on completionist mode.

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Nope, the game does not work. I've read every single post in this thread including the installation spoiler in the OC and nothing works.

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
i got this error when trying to press "OK", My locale is in japanese yes (i don't run Local Emulator, i put my system in japanese btw) 1711833577903.png 1711833566960.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
anyone knows why this keeps happening to me?
I installed it and it still gives an error, it doesn't work, I don't know why I changed the language of my window to Japanese and it still doesn't work, it doesn't work please guys, help, you are the heroes here, please
Nope, the game does not work. I've read every single post in this thread including the installation spoiler in the OC and nothing works.
i got this error when trying to press "OK", My locale is in japanese yes (i don't run Local Emulator, i put my system in japanese btw) View attachment 3493318 View attachment 3493317

Hey, I updated the instructions.
By another user's suggestion, I added another alternative that helped someone solve the issue, it's called Ntleas.
Try it out.

Reactions: crisbr

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
this. if I had to guess it is from NOT doing certain training. maybe the webcam stuff and more extreme body morphing. I initially though we were stuck with one ending due to my monkey brain being stuck on completionist mode.
I only have access to the husband schedule and nothing else, its quite irritating.

Redangel

Dec 3, 2017
I'm running Japanese Locale but every time I try and open it, nothing happens. I check Task Manager and it's running but says it's "Scrtiping..." and never actually gives me a window.

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017

edit:
I think I figured it out if any of yall have any problems, untick the box where you change the locale that says "Unicode UTF-8". I'm gonna try so many games that haven't worked before now.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes