SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DiabolicaL ModifieD WifE ~She Wishes to Become Your Favorite Breasts~ [v1.2_MOD1] [KI-SofTWarE]

NOTE: VERY UNTESTED, read install instruction in the OP (very post of this thread!), use at your own RISK!

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Dragonslut699

Jun 5, 2022
ok so not only does this game look weird as hell but trying to run it requires outside programs and administrative privileges. from what ive seen. even if this thing is fun to play trying to get it to run is impossible which is infuriating considering every other application on this sight can work just fine defiantly not worth the effort to try and even just open the dawm thing

bob118k

Mar 19, 2021
i

used that configuration and its the same error, i change the locale to japanese on windows and redownload from gofile this time and its the same error. Iam lost, i think i am the only one with this problem :/
I got the same problem. You are not alone in this.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
1. Extract the game.
2. Install Locale Emulator included with the game OR . (Ignore this step if you already have it)
  • Move the Locale Emulator folder into another folder if you plan to continue using it (because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation).
  • Run LEInstaller.exe and press the "Install / Upgrade" button.
  • Now you will see "Locale Emulator" menu in the context menu when right-clicking on files.
3. Open the game (KI0005.eXe) using Locale Emulator from the context menu (Shift + Right Click). If you changed your locale on PC, just open it without the emulator app.
4. If you see this window below...

I did the following, I dont know what it means by See Locale Emulator I installed it as intructed but not sure if anything happened, I clicked the KI0005 and theblue application icon shown in the image in the instructions isnt there?
You need to open the game like this:
1711705331342.png
If doesn't work try other alternatives mentioned in the Install. If that doesn't work that's a you problem, because it works on my machine and many others.

Use LE and set locale neither works for me, my system is win11.
-------------------------------------------
I downloaded the originalJapanese version from other place, it's works well, so it seems MTL process cause something wrong.
Judging by the amount of people that played it already without any issues with locale, I doubt it.
I have Windows 11 too, I tested it for like 1 hour by skipping text and trying to break it. Had no issue.
I don't run scripts to MTL, I do it by hand and editing if the TL is wrong or seems wrong.
I can't reproduce any of the problems people have, so I can't help those with edge cases.
If it wouldn't work for me, I wouldn't share this here.

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
" ~She Wishes to Become Your Favorite Breasts"

"Cool! I always wanted a flat chested tomb..."

"BEGONE HEATHEN!"

false advertising

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
You need to open the game like this:
View attachment 3488491
If doesn't work try other alternatives mentioned in the Install. If that doesn't work that's a you problem, because it works on my machine and many others.

Judging by the amount of people that played it already without any issues with locale, I doubt it.
I have Windows 11 too, I tested it for like 1 hour by skipping text and trying to break it. Had no issue.
I don't run scripts to MTL, I do it by hand and editing if the TL is wrong or seems wrong.
I can't reproduce any of the problems people have, so I can't help those with edge cases.
If it wouldn't work for me, I wouldn't share this here.
I did use the run in japanese, I nothing happens however, like a none existent command? do you mean right click the K1005 file? and do that which I have done, I am not sure what install way works

kamina9999

Mar 15, 2020
How do I get the English translation to work?

EDIT: Ignore me, was using a very old version of the game. If you got this before this translation, just delete your old directory and it'll work.

Last edited:

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
What a surprisingly wholesome game. Finally a JP game where you have exhibitionism but no "Sharing is Caring" stuffs.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
I somehow managed to make this joke in the wrong thread so here it is again
1711732554815.png

And her breasts were "this big" and I said "That's disgusting"

• Haha
Reactions: ZoomBroom
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->