Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
I absolutely love normie filters like this, you see it in the reviews also but you get so many people treating their fetishes like god tier and everything else as shit.

Then you look at their post history and it's all talking about how hot and horny the latest renpy version 0.22 patreon scam game makes them that has currently at the moment 1 scene in a scene viewer and the character models are free unity models with the face only a goblin mother could love.

I've noticed lately also they've been making a stink about "gameplay" but that's even more hilarious as their gameplay is literally a scene view.

May 21, 2018
I came here to ask how to make progress in the game, as I am kinda stonewalled behind needing love slave cards, which I don't know how to get, only to find 6 pages of people trying to troubleshoot the game. Wild.

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
I came here to ask how to make progress in the game, as I am kinda stonewalled behind needing love slave cards, which I don't know how to get, only to find 6 pages of people trying to troubleshoot the game. Wild.
Took me a while to figure that out too.

Essentially, the activities have small symbols on them (pink, purple blue, whatnot) - and sometimes they have a flower, sometimes not.

Flower means you've already seen the event in this place at that time, you need to click on those that do not have flowers. (If you cant you need to unlock more toys etc)

If you get a day where all scenes are already watched (so all activities have flowers) then you get a love slave card.

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
to set your locale, it worked for someone with the same issue

No idea on this one man. Go to game folder/rule and make a screenshot of the window.
Use LE and set locale neither works for me, my system is win11.
-------------------------------------------
I downloaded the originalJapanese version from other place, it's works well, so it seems MTL process cause something wrong.

Last edited:

Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
To get it up and running, I had to restart Windows Explorer (win10) through the task manager after installing the dubious locale emulator, then I could run it as needed via the context menu a la Right Click the "eXe" -> run as Japan (admin).

The game's not really my kinda scene, used cheat engine to get past the card grind. Not yuckin' anyone's yum, the core loop was too tedious for my smooth brain, the scenes too unvaried, the translation was a bit lacking but at least its largely coherent.

for anyone looking to full uninstall Locale Emulator for whatever reason, after you try to delete everything and are left with two DLL files that "can't be deleted", restart windows explorer again and you should then be able to delete the remainder of the files. worked with Win10, YMMV on another OS.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Mult pen and group sex with a focus on mc's wife. I guess its wife-sharing so technically not ntr but confirmation would be nice. I don't dig ntr or swinging so I want to know if this is a pass for me.
So far all sharing has been optional. The game is mostly about exhibitionism. But every now and then there seems to be the option to allow audience "participation". But so far I've always been able to opt not to allow the bystanders to touch the wife as I'm publicly fucking her.

Like if you fuck her at the beach then apparently some dudes want to lick her armpits while you fuck her but you can deny their request.

My only problem however is that there's supposed to be multiple endings but the only one I've unlocked so far is a guy that wants to buy my wife. I'm definitely not gonna accept that offer so now I'm just stuck trying to figure out how to unlock any other endgame conditions.

Reactions: Thunderlord1738

Faiine

Oct 20, 2023
This game looks like it would be fun to play. That is if it worked. Hopefully it can come out on something else that functions.

colombusohio

Jun 4, 2019
fullscreen blacks out,when not in full screen the bottom gets cut off

Edit: Found a fix, see my comment a few posts down

Last edited:

XD216

Nov 11, 2020
95% save, got most of the scenes, just a few left that I didn't bother getting. Save 5 is fully trained, you can just use that file to get the rest of the scenes.
It doesnt work, when i try to load a file the game send me a message in taktaka lenguage and it stop

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
what did you do to fix this issue? I am having similar problems.
If you did everything right, than you will also see jap symbols instead of ??????????????????????????????
Okay, once again from the start:
open "something.exe"* file and then click "OK" (like described in OP)
No need to select any file, just click "OK" and that's it.

*already deleted, can't remember the name

colombusohio

Jun 4, 2019
So has anyone found a way to fullscreen this ?
On the exe file go properties>compatibility>change high dpi settings>select both boxes and select the app/program option on each dropdown.

Took me a bit but it worked. Should launch in small window then when you go fullscreen it'll not go blank like usual.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I do not know...
The artwork is great and the idea is great too.
But overall, I think the game is missing something.

It feels like cheating that our wife is absolutely submissive from the start and obeys every command.
Corruption should be gradual so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Maybe I'm too used to Black Lilith games where the prelude is not skipped. :ROFLMAO:

decoyjohn

Jun 15, 2018
none of locale fixes worked for me either, anyone have more tips? Can't change system locale unfortunately

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience, but can someone tell me what to do after opening KI0005? A strange window appears and I don't know what to do.

Reactions: crisbr

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Got it to work, after installing emulator you right on the game executable. Select more options, then select locate emulator and select japan. That how i got it to work.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes