JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
same thing, pretty sure its just ARM being ARM haha
is not running on windows 11
i

used that configuration and its the same error, i change the locale to japanese on windows and redownload from gofile this time and its the same error. Iam lost, i think i am the only one with this problem :/
no you are not
I'm on Windows 11 too and using the app.
It appears there are some edge cases where the game doesn't work with the app.

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
I got Japanese Locale in my unit and this warning is showing, using auto translator, it says a file cannot be loaded.
1711648037634.png
Anyone got any work around on this?

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
I got Japanese Locale in my unit and this warning is showing, using auto translator, it says a file cannot be loaded.
View attachment 3486391
Nevermind, I think I know why is this happening.

It seems that I did not managed to copy all of the files. Cause, I was in a hurry and playing Helldivers 2. LoL

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
please mam help me !!!!! i whant to play this game soo much >,<
to set your locale, it worked for someone with the same issue

View attachment 3486391
No idea on this one man. Go to game folder/rule and make a screenshot of the window.

Reactions: Zabimuee

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i try to start the game using Local Emulator but nothing happens (no Error Message nothing) its like i didnt click anyything at all
Try the same thing again until it open, the software has some quirks and doesn't open the game when you lick it.

Nevermind, I think I know why is this happening.

It seems that I did not managed to copy all of the files. Cause, I was in a hurry and playing Helldivers 2. LoL
:HideThePain:

wirglays

Sep 14, 2017
If it is located multiple files deep it will not open, some japanese games has this issue. Try moving it to the desktop.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Unlocking the full gallery is great. Don't have to bother with the cards.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
This worked for me if you are having trouble. On Windows 10 x64. Extracted game files with 7Zip.

Won't start from the run in Japanese option. Will run from the run with application profile.
Right click the exe, modify profile, you don't need any of the checkboxes selected, save to create the profile in the main folder, you can make a shortcut and move it from the desktop if you want.

Is there any way to save the game path or it asks on every open?

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
tried it about 20 times now and still nothing
Go to instructions there is an alternative way to the emulator app. Try that.

Got the following errors with LE.
View attachment 3486390
View attachment 3486398

And these with Japanese system locale
View attachment 3486412
View attachment 3486414
First time seeing this, I have no clue man. Maybe the archive is corrupted or you extracted the game using Japanese encoding and not UTF-8.

I'll come back tomorrow, I'm tired of this locale fiasco.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
This worked for me if you are having trouble. On Windows 10 x64.

Won't start from the run in Japanese option. Will run from the run with application profile.
Right click the exe, modify profile, you don't need any of the checkboxes selected, save to create the profile in the main folder, you can make a shortcut and move it from the desktop if you want.

Is there any way to save the game path or it asks on every open?
Asks on every open

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes