Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ok it took me a while to understand what I'm looking at on the 9th pic...

Husband: "Little ones I've seen here, this is still far from being considered big..." lol

As long as those humongous knockers don't block ma screen, I'll give this a whirl.
THX for the share...

EDIT:
On a private note, the dudes on the screens are not ntr, they are boobs-holding servants.
:LOL:
View attachment 3485970
This thing this pic is from any good? What is the name?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
What are you talking about?
I can run this game in US locale with this app.
I said "easy", because:
1) getting jap locale is easy and always works
2) using app local is easy, cuz it have only 1 setting: "locale", and it always works (cuz it was made by small indi studio "microsoft", who also made "windows").
Since these 2 always work for me, I didn't try and don't know any other way to do it.

Akaru47

Feb 7, 2020
I think I'm stupid , but where is the game ? I ran the KI0005 through the emulator and kept trying files , but i can't seem to figure it out where the game is .

Reactions: MephilesDark

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I think I'm stupid , but where is the game ? I ran the KI0005 through the emulator and kept trying files , but i can't seem to figure it out where the game is .
Where you downloaded it.

Reactions: Akaru47

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
i
View attachment 3486194
Try this configuration and tell me if it works.

It could well be, since I'm using windows on x86. You could try the same thing I mentioned in the above quote
used that configuration and its the same error, i change the locale to japanese on windows and redownload from gofile this time and its the same error. Iam lost, i think i am the only one with this problem :/

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Would I just launch directly from the KI0005 exe then? When I tried just that it still opened up the LE interface like I had it installed
If you changed your locale then yes, you just open the exe without the emulator.

I said "easy", because:
1) getting jap locale is easy and always works
2) using app local is easy, cuz it have only 1 setting: "locale", and it always works (cuz it was made by small indi studio "microsoft", who also made "windows").
Since these 2 always work for me, I didn't try and don't know any other way to do it.
Of course it works, but not everyone wants to change their locale.
In my case I didn't have any problem with the app, not only in this case, but in others too.
There are some edge cases where it doesn't work, but for most it works.

Anyway, I'll add an alternative instructions to those who can't open the game via LE.

Reactions: crisbr

welxxxd

Oct 23, 2021
i

used that configuration and its the same error, i change the locale to japanese on windows and redownload from gofile this time and its the same error. Iam lost, i think i am the only one with this problem :/
no you are not

Reactions: DDBBA

Pilotix

Jul 19, 2020
another error here -krdevui - tried to cancel a not registered drop target
jap - locale installed - same
loc emu - same

Edger

May 30, 2017
Husband: "Little ones I've seen here, this is still far from being considered big..." lol

As long as those humongous knockers don't block ma screen, I'll give this a whirl.
THX for the share...

EDIT:
On a private note, the dudes on the screens are not ntr, they are boobs-holding servants.
:LOL:
View attachment 3485970
What series is that picture from?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Y'know there is such a thing as too much. I can't really kink-shame especially for liking big breasts but the idea that someone wants a pair of breasts to be so big they can shove their hands into the giant nipples like sock-puppets is very confusing and concerning to me.
They want a very "immersive" booba experience. Or at least they want to fantasize about one, and anything in fantasy is okay.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
If you changed your locale then yes, you just open the exe without the emulator.

Of course it works, but not everyone wants to change their locale.
In my case I didn't have any problem with the app, not only in this case, but in others too.
There are some edge cases where it doesn't work, but for most it works.

Anyway, I'll add an alternative instructions to those who can't open the game via LE.
please mam help me !!!!! i whant to play this game soo much >,<

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes