Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
This goes hard, the only missing game from this dev is the mother-daughter threesome I suppose.
About the locale emulator part... Does having japanese language/region installed counts or I need a proper program? Most of the times it's equally either of the two. And how much space does it take approximately after install?
Thanks already

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Wow this came out of nowhere, this is one of my favorite artists with one of my favorite tags (body modification and body ruining) I've seen this game several times on sadpanda and browsing dlsite but I had just assumed it was never going to happen. I saw the other KI-software game get a tl the other day and had some vague hope "That maybe it might lead to this someday" but I didn't imagine within the same week.

OP you going to do all of KI software's games? Or did someone just commission these 2?

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Y'know there is such a thing as too much. I can't really kink-shame especially for liking big breasts but the idea that someone wants a pair of breasts to be so big they can shove their hands into the giant nipples like sock-puppets is very confusing and concerning to me.

• Haha
Reactions: nonethefruit

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I get this error only when I try to run the game without the emulator. Do you have the startup.tjs file in the game folder? Maybe your archive is corrupted, try to redownload.

This goes hard, the only missing game from this dev is the mother-daughter threesome I suppose.
About the locale emulator part... Does having japanese language/region installed counts or I need a proper program? Most of the times it's equally either of the two. And how much space does it take approximately after install?
Thanks already
This game requires Japanese locale. If your system is in Japanese it should open without it. If not, you will need it to play the game.

Wow this came out of nowhere, this is one of my favorite artists with one of my favorite tags (body modification and body ruining) I've seen this game several times on sadpanda and browsing dlsite but I had just assumed it was never going to happen. I saw the other KI-software game get a tl the other day and had some vague hope "That maybe it might lead to this someday" but I didn't imagine within the same week.

OP you going to do all of KI software's games? Or did someone just commission these 2?
It was a commission and I only did this game from this cricle.

Reactions: Courier123

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Since changing Win locale to [jap] means no big* real harm, I advice to just do that and never think about it again.

*your file system will use [ \ ] instead of [ / ] and some other weird symbol like Y** or something.
**yes, it's
Code:
[s]Y[/s]
and not a real symbol, and no: I will not waste my time to search the real thing.

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
This game requires Japanese locale. If your system is in Japanese it should open without it. If not, you will need it to play the game.
Got it. If i try in the next weeks I'll let you know how it goes (and every other user interested)

Jul 24, 2022
I get this error only when I try to run the game without the emulator. Do you have the startup.tjs file in the game folder? Maybe your archive is corrupted, try to redownload.
hmm, redownloaded and still did the same thing, I am running windows on ARM, could that be it? other than than I even reinstalled the LE to avoid any issues, still the same error when I click run on the folder

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i use locale emulator to run in japanese, but i get an error.
is the LE configuration wrong?
1711643975983.png
Try this configuration and tell me if it works.

hmm, redownloaded and still did the same thing, I am running windows on ARM, could that be it? other than than I even reinstalled the LE to avoid any issues, still the same error when I click run on the folder
It could well be, since I'm using windows on x86. You could try the same thing I mentioned in the above quote

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes