Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The game is meh. Not what I expected.
Neromashin usually draws 10times more fucked up shit than here.
So its like super weird lovey-dovey body-modification game.

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Nah the other games got bigger tits than that.....*slide to see more pics* GYATTTTT DAMN!! WTF

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
how do you run this? what application do you click? tried the k10005 application and it came up with a path, i installed the emulator but unsure on how to run it?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
how do you run this? what application do you click? tried the k10005 application and it came up with a path, i installed the emulator but unsure on how to run it?
1. Extract the game.
2. Install Locale Emulator included with the game OR . (Ignore this step if you already have it)
  • Move the Locale Emulator folder into another folder if you plan to continue using it (because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation).
  • Run LEInstaller.exe and press the "Install / Upgrade" button.
  • Now you will see "Locale Emulator" menu in the context menu when right-clicking on files.
3. Open the game (KI0005.eXe) using Locale Emulator from the context menu (Shift + Right Click). If you changed your locale on PC, just open it without the emulator app.
4. If you see this window below...

I did the following, I dont know what it means by See Locale Emulator I installed it as intructed but not sure if anything happened, I clicked the KI0005 and theblue application icon shown in the image in the instructions isnt there?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like there is a problem and it's not about locale :/
Never saw this before, so havee no idea what it is about.
=================
upd
Nevermind, didn't read install guide (smooth, me). Works fine.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Looks like there is a problem and it's not about locale :/
Never saw this before, so havee no idea what it is about.
=================
upd
Nevermind, didn't read install guide (smooth, me). Works fine.
what did you do to fix this issue? I am having similar problems.

Mar 6, 2021
watched tutorial still cant figure out what im doing..... i click on stuff and get cards? dont know what im clicking what the cards do???

henryzou

Sep 25, 2017
hmm cant seem to get last couple of scenes, some skills are blacked out. what does discipline skill acquired even mean

xeroghost

Dec 23, 2018
This goes hard, the only missing game from this dev is the mother-daughter threesome I suppose.
About the locale emulator part... Does having japanese language/region installed counts or I need a proper program? Most of the times it's equally either of the two. And how much space does it take approximately after install?
Thanks already
wait pochamaider is on here? I gave up on trying to play that in japanese

Oct 5, 2019
Mult pen and group sex with a focus on mc's wife. I guess its wife-sharing so technically not ntr but confirmation would be nice. I don't dig ntr or swinging so I want to know if this is a pass for me.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes