Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017

Bannière.png
Hello. ;)

I intend to create my own game, which will be free, because this is my first project, I have no idea about Patreon, I started on Daz Studio only a few months ago, and I am new to "Renpy".

So I hope to have the ability, and the motivation, to do it, and to finish it. :unsure:

I was inspired by games like "Anna Exciting Affection", "Jessica O'neil", "Lida's Adventures" and "Elena's Life", among others...

Synopsis

Diana, and her boyfriend are on their way to their new place of residence.
You will take in hand the destiny of this rather innocent young woman....

Title : Diana Saint : New road

Developer : Coriolan

Tags planned : Female protagonist, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Lesbian, Incest, Shemale, Blackmail, Corruption, Bestiality (possible and avoidable)...

Characters :

Diana

Diana Apartment.jpg Diana Country.jpg

Possible future hairstyles :

Diana Dress.jpg Diana Monokini.jpg

Some Characters

Brianna2.jpg Kate.jpg

Previews :

car2.jpg car.jpg kitchen3.jpg MC Beach6.jpg

This is my first try, and I may be slow, so please be indulgent. :cautious:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate. ;)

Last edited:

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Just hoping that it will not have these creepy old or fat dudes that are in most of the corruption games xd

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Sounds promising! Looking forward to it.
Just to suggest it mayby some Girls with different Cup sizes. In the Preview Pics they all seem to have big boobs.
The other 2 characters have rather normal breasts, not big anyway, once naked we can see it better, but I'll try to put some with very small breasts ;)

Just hoping that it will not have these creepy old or fat dudes that are in most of the corruption games xd
I'm afraid so, unfortunately for you. :(

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
Female protagonist and Ntr definitely I am in.Inspired games are definitely my favorites and I hope you will be successful.The tits look a bit too big to my eye, but other than that, it looks great.Waiting Impatiently.

Reactions: Coriolan

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm afraid so, unfortunately for you. :(
Well I'm an old fart (we should form a focus group or lobbyist movement :D ) and although the old ingame farts are not very desirable tbh I welcome them over 18 year old asshole boys any day of the week. This could be because I'm sick and tired of the 18 year olds and have thrown caution to the wind! Take that, wind!

Ok, I'm done. :)

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
As I always say, the point that makes the Ntr games the hottest is the old, ugly and fat guys.They should always be.In the meantime, when do you plan to take it out?

Reactions: Gamle and NtrMAN

johnysinghbig

Apr 13, 2019
Hello. ;)

I intend to create my own game, which will be free, because this is my first project, I have no idea about Patreon, I started on Daz Studio only a few months ago, and I am new to "Renpy".

So I hope to have the ability, and the motivation, to do it, and to finish it. :unsure:

I was inspired by games like "Anna Exciting Affection", "Jessica O'neil", "Lida's Adventures" and "Elena's Life", among others...

Synopsis

Title : Diana Saint : New road

Developer : Coriolan

Tags planned : Female protagonist, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Lesbian, Shemale, Blackmail, Corruption, Bestiality (possible and avoidable)...

Characters :

Diana

View attachment 292466 View attachment 292467

Possible future hairstyles :

View attachment 292468 View attachment 292469

Some Characters

View attachment 292474 View attachment 292475

Previews :

View attachment 292470 View attachment 292471 View attachment 292472 View attachment 292473

This is my first try, and I may be slow, so please be indulgent. :cautious:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate. ;)
love this please add bestility

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
oh look, another the same 99999 fem protag game, poor boyfriend, heh.
btw boyfriend with the smallest dick in the world, yes?

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Finally! Your very own game! Looking forward to it and will be waiting patiently! But also please don't stop making fanart from time to time. ;)

Was gonna ask u to consider some ebony girls since there aren't games with them but looks like u already got one. Maybe consider some redheads or blondes down the road? MC looks hot though which is the most important part.

Reactions: Coriolan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote