Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry, but I have problems with Daz Studio when I want to do an animation, which slows me down in my project, even though I'm quite slow. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: CorzoSiete

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Looks very interesting, but i hope you dont focus too much on the blackmail thing.
I find it much hotter when its MC's choice to do the naughty.
Also take your time with the first release. A bad first impression wont do you any good=)
GL

Aug 16, 2018
Really love your fan art renders and I hope you resolve the Daz 3D issues. I hope you will consider putting pregnancy in the game, because of your pregnant renders of Linda from Mifly City and Quinn from BaDIK were great!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I don't normally fiddle around much in this section, but today I did. Then stumbled upon this thread and I'm glad I did. I've been seeing your renders around in other threads and have enjoyed them. Love Female protag. games and there just aren't enough of them IMO.

+1 for Bestiality. I'd even be willing to give you a donation to help you acquire the assets if needed.

Good luck bro

Jan 8, 2018
Stupid ass, stupid tits! We see it ten times a week in the Dragons Den, and so it is, for those reasons, I'm out.
I seriously wish you all the best with your game though, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of takers and fans.
Good Luck.

Reactions: Coriolan

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Only now found about this project, but I have to say that those are some damn fine looking dames, art looks real good :p
Good luck with the project, I'll most likely check it out when the prologue is out, see how it is, even though I generally don't play FemPro games, but there of course always are exceptions to rules :)

Reactions: Coriolan and Krull

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, from the images it looks like a fantastic game and I hope very much so, because lately I am not finding anything beautiful, so I really hope that your game is a salvation for all :p
Hello. ;)

I intend to create my own game, which will be free, because this is my first project, I have no idea about Patreon, I started on Daz Studio only a few months ago, and I am new to "Renpy".

So I hope to have the ability, and the motivation, to do it, and to finish it. :unsure:

I was inspired by games like "Anna Exciting Affection", "Jessica O'neil", "Lida's Adventures" and "Elena's Life", among others...

Synopsis

Title : Diana Saint : New road

Developer : Coriolan

Tags planned : Female protagonist, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Lesbian, Incest, Shemale, Blackmail, Corruption, Bestiality (possible and avoidable)...

Characters :

Diana

View attachment 292466 View attachment 292467

Possible future hairstyles :

View attachment 292468 View attachment 292469

Some Characters

View attachment 292474 View attachment 292475

Previews :

View attachment 292470 View attachment 292471 View attachment 292472 View attachment 292473

This is my first try, and I may be slow, so please be indulgent. :cautious:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate. ;)
Hi, from the images it looks like a fantastic game and I hope very much so, because lately I am not finding anything beautiful, so I really hope that your game is a salvation for all :p

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I've been seeing your kick ass fan renders from other posts. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on your first release! ;)

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I'm conscious about characters like Elena or Lida.

Let's say I found some very naughty situations, and I'll try to be inspired by them, trying to do something that makes sense, but I'm more of a beginner on "Renpy", so the game shouldn't be too complex. :unsure:

Probably in the "Kinetic Novel" style, but I don't know if the term is appropriate?

I'll see what I can do about it.

Another important point is that I would like to make correct animations, but it's easier said than done, I have a rather correct PC but not from a very young age.

And it serves me for everything....:cautious:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: Another possible character, because I don't know at the moment if I would integrate it.

View attachment 300284
holy shit a thicc base like this really does me in. pleeeze add her.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote