Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sghiz51

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but as mentioned earlier, my PC is a little weak to make animations and anything that requires resources. :(

If I ever manage to make some progress and I have something playable for a first time, I wouldn't hesitate to introduce it to you. ;)
Good work.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I'm here because of your fan art from Freeloading Family. Needless to say, still staying it anyway, I love your art.

Now for your game. I don't like to play female characters. I know it's sad and closed minded of me, but that's the way I am. I'm not gonna try to "change myself" for a game.

But, I wish you enjoy what you've set out to do, for yourself. That's what's important. Enjoy, and learn.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I'm here because of your fan art from Freeloading Family. Needless to say, still staying it anyway, I love your art.

Now for your game. I don't like to play female characters. I know it's sad and closed minded of me, but that's the way I am. I'm not gonna try to "change myself" for a game.

But, I wish you enjoy what you've set out to do, for yourself. That's what's important. Enjoy, and learn.

I was in the same situation as you when I knew "F95".

As soon as I saw a game stamped "female protagonist, I would skip it.

And then one day, I tried one and I loved it.

Now, I thank you for your encouragement. ;)

Reactions: slimjim101

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say the characters look promising and some of those tags look gud to me as well

And I seen renders that u do for others games so I know that's not gonna be a let down

Hoping the story gonna be gud too wish u luck with it and ill keep a look out for this game.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Coriolan As an individual that is a big fan of your fan-art renders, would you be open to some constructive criticism about your game preview? I don't want to come off in any way as negative or a hater or whatever lol.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Coriolan As an individual that is a big fan of your fan-art renders, would you be open to some constructive criticism about your game preview? I don't want to come off in any way as negative or a hater or whatever lol.
Of course, if it's a constructive criticism, but since I have some difficulty in making a big project, I think I'll temporarily put it aside, and move on to a mini story, with a new character maybe.

But nothing is decided.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Of course, if it's a constructive criticism, but since I have some difficulty in making a big project, I think I'll temporarily put it aside, and move on to a mini story, with a new character maybe.

But nothing is decided.
Yeah I think it's definitely a good idea to start with something small to get your bearings. What I was going to say is regarding the "some characters" tab. With the girl on the left, it's fairly apparent that all of her facial features are that of a white girl, but with black skin. While will say that accurately portrayed black women are not my type, it feels a little strange and off-putting to see a character that feels too unrealistic. Also she has an awfully strong resemblance to the sister in The Gift Reloaded. As for the girl on the right, to me she just looks like Jill with short hair. I can imagine that creating a distinctive new character from scratch is pretty difficult so I totally get it, but maybe something to work on?

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah I think it's definitely a good idea to start with something small to get your bearings. What I was going to say is regarding the "some characters" tab. With the girl on the left, it's fairly apparent that all of her facial features are that of a white girl, but with black skin. While will say that accurately portrayed black women are not my type, it feels a little strange and off-putting to see a character that feels too unrealistic. Also she has an awfully strong resemblance to the sister in The Gift Reloaded. As for the girl on the right, to me she just looks like Jill with short hair. I can imagine that creating a distinctive new character from scratch is pretty difficult so I totally get it, but maybe something to work on?
And yet there are black girls with a rather European face.

And it's a character from Daz.

Then, it was only the beginning of a project, the secondary characters might not be sure to appear.

As for Diana, I've changed things a lot, believe me that the basic model was completely different, no difficulty to create a different character.

Trust me ;)

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Hey Coriolan, came to check out the game project you mentioned. Stunning ladies! I share your preference for big-titted brunettes, so more power to you! (y)

Men of Culture.jpg

However, I must say, like the fellow above and your past self I actively avoid female protag games. When I got here I was actually not averse, since I'd played games like Tomb Raider and had no problems. But the first female protag game of the sort you'd find around here I played, I got raped by a nasty shithead under the guise of it being a VR experience (don't remember the name of the game, probably blocked it from my memory lol). I knew then and there I absolutely could not play Female Protag games, because I self-insert as the MC and I cannot - CANNOT - stand to get fucked. So when I saw this post:

I was in the same situation as you when I knew "F95".

As soon as I saw a game stamped "female protagonist, I would skip it.

And then one day, I tried one and I loved it.

Now, I thank you for your encouragement. ;)
I was really curious. What game was it? Why did it change your mind?

In regards to Diana Saint: New Road, it sounds like you're planning to do a "practice run" before hitting the big time. This seems like a winning strategy - get your legs under you before you start running. That said, what can we expect from the short story? And will you be working on figuring out the animation conundrum in the meantime? Whatever the case, I have every confidence in you! Good luck!

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
JollyGeorgieM and all of you !!

I don't remember which game, maybe Elena's Life, then I played "Anna Exciting Affection", and precisely, when I play a game as a male, like "BADIK", I more or less manage to identify myself as a player, whereas for a "female protagonist", I see myself rather as a spectator or as a game master in role-playing games.

But that's how I see it.

For the animation problem, I still have the same PC, and Diana Saint is too big a project for a start, so I'm going to make a mini story with a new character, a woman as well, and it will most certainly be free.

Then, I'm not only going to do projects with a woman as the main character.

I consider it a trial run, I'm trying to get familiar with Daz as I go along, I'm also trying to understand how "Renpy" works, and by decoding some of the games, I can more or less see how it all works, even though I'm pretty new to it.

I don't have any knowledge of how "Patreon" works, I'm going to continue, maybe at first, to make mini stories, I don't know if people will be interested enough to follow me, but there's no point in hiding, if I want to succeed in creating something more substantial in the future, I'll have to improve my material.

I hope I've clarified my situation a little bit, and that you'll understand me.

And of course, Happy New Year to all of you. ;)

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
I found your work on Milfy City fan art page, WOW!!!! Your stuff is incredible. I can't wait to see what you come up with, I wish you the best and thank you for everything you have shared with us thus far. PS - Would love to see Diane with a black man.

Cricket45

Feb 24, 2020
I've seen your work in Daz3D which is absolutely amazing. Renpy may be a bit harder to learn but it's not extremely hard and I believe you can do it. By the way I love that the MC is a female for once I have been thinking about it too since I'm trying to make my own Renpy game too but i thought it would be more common for a male to be the MC. Good luck on the game and I hope I'll get to play it soon :)

Reactions: slimjim101
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote