Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hope you'll succeed.
Very nice fan art thing on "thirsty" Jenna and Vanessa as they looked quite normal with discreet make up.
I'm so totally tired of monster dicks and tits and am looking forward to when you launch your project!

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I have to say that this project is on stand-by for the moment, but I intend, in the meantime, to create 1 or 2 mini stories, well, as soon as I have the time, and for the moment I'm taking my marks on Daz Studio, etc...

I also have in mind to create a "Patreon" account, or something else, to add my renders of the different characters I've reproduced so far, and of course my own creations ?

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
I would like to work on the game with you simply for experience. story / plot / renders anything i will try to be helpful, and anyways all the best for the project

Reactions: Coriolan

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I would suggest just a few things:
1. Start small
2. Keep it simple
3. Plot out your story completely, so you know what scenes you will need to create
4. Do the renders first, then try to create the intro narrative in Renpy, followed by a scene or two.
5. Don't get discouraged!

If you can create a successful, small free game here, it will be a big boost for an eventual Patreon project.

Best of luck!

Ero-Sennin

Jun 24, 2020
I have to say that this project is on stand-by for the moment, but I intend, in the meantime, to create 1 or 2 mini stories, well, as soon as I have the time, and for the moment I'm taking my marks on Daz Studio, etc...

I also have in mind to create a "Patreon" account, or something else, to add my renders of the different characters I've reproduced so far, and of course my own creations ?
Do it!
I think you have a growing fanbase in this forum. So some will donate or subcribe you for your work.

Nice work. Keep it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coriolan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote