Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Your game looks pretty good. Cant wait to play it. You should use Subscribestar. I think they have no problem with bestiality or incest.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Coriolan buddy a suggestion. Try to make the physique realistic.No humongous jugs you know
I have a preference for big breasts.....but beautiful breasts, there are even smaller ones that are very pretty, it all depends on the shape, areolas, etc....

But when I talk about big breasts, they have to be realistic, I hate huge breasts with balloon's shape or when there is a huge space between them, like breast implants.

I had said that this project was too big for a first try, and that I was working on a short visual novel.

So here's a first image, the project is progressing slowly but surely.

Sofia menu.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have a preference for big breasts.....but beautiful breasts, there are even smaller ones that are very pretty, it all depends on the shape, areolas, etc....

But when I talk about big breasts, they have to be realistic, I hate huge breasts with balloon's shape or when there is a huge space between them, like breast implants.

I had said that this project was too big for a first try, and that I was working on a short visual novel.

View attachment 916837
Your character Sofia looks so stunning Coriolan, she is gorgeous :love:
Looking forward to meet her ;)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

View attachment 916837
Nice figure, well proportioned and her look is captivating.
I don't like nail polish but this is totally my preference.

Reactions: Coriolan

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020

View attachment 916837
Maybe you could refer to the works of astaros3d, 'my cute roommate' and 'girl house', where the female characters have very beautiful breasts. But I'm not sure if they are too big for you, like the balloons you said.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Your character Sofia looks so stunning Coriolan, she is gorgeous :love:
Looking forward to meet her ;)
Thanks a lot, you shouldn't be long to meet her so...let's say before Christmas ?

If all goes well...;)

Nice figure, well proportioned and her look is captivating.
I don't like nail polish but this is totally my preference.
She went out to a disco, so she made herself beautiful. :p

Maybe you could refer to the works of astaros3d, 'my cute roommate' and 'girl house', where the female characters have very beautiful breasts. But I'm not sure if they are too big for you, like the balloons you said.
I'll take a look if I have time, thank you. (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote