Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
You don't have a choice! Every time you post a hottie like her.. you have to :sneaky: But seriously. Here is the trap. If you wish to make something like those games you listed, those games are actually focus on a single girl with perhaps a couple more. They don't deal with a huge amount of such beauties, and mostly about the sluttification of a single one. It would be difficult to include several with decent enough playtime and keep the format of the game.
I would argue that Being a DIK contradicts this statement, and that is what makes it one of, if not the best games out there rn. Very difficult to achieve but sooo worth imo.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Female protagonist + NTR + Bestiality, Groping , I'm waiting for :love:
there were/are so many games with "bestiality" tag with "coming soon" ++ which never had bestiality in it, somehow it seems many devs using that tag to get more attention... just my opinion ;)

dont be sure about besti ;)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
there were/are so many games with "bestiality" tag with "coming soon" ++ which never had bestiality in it, somehow it seems many devs using that tag to get more attention... just my opinion ;)

dont be sure about besti ;)
For the moment, my project is at a standstill because I have problems with my PC to do what I want, but I'm not hindered by anything (patreon, etc...), so if I want to put bestiality, I can do it without any problem, and moreover, my project is totally free.

Looking good but tits too big on the main woman.
It all depends on everyone's taste, I really like the size of my main character's breasts, but there are also very pretty smaller breasts, in fact everything depends on the shape, the skin, etc... ;)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I'm sorry but my project is currently at a standstill, I have problems with my PC to get what I want..... then yes, I could progress by doing only renders, but without animations it wouldn't suit me.

So for now, I'm creating some renders on other games. :(

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Female protagonist.... sucks
"Anna Exciting Affection", "Jessica O'neil", "Lida's Adventures" and "Elena's Life" God, how does this suck ...

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

NtrMAN

Oct 28, 2018
I was really upset about the problem.I hope you can solve it as soon as possible and take out the first part of the game.Can you make a guess? Can we see it before Christmas? I send you my best wishes.Coriolan

Reactions: Coriolan

ihadnochice

Dec 31, 2018
Hey your game looks great, especially the renders !! I was wondering how do you make scenes like that using Daz3D. do you use assets from the Daz3D store or do you make your own ? Cheers !

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm conscious about characters like Elena or Lida.

Let's say I found some very naughty situations, and I'll try to be inspired by them, trying to do something that makes sense, but I'm more of a beginner on "Renpy", so the game shouldn't be too complex. :unsure:

Probably in the "Kinetic Novel" style, but I don't know if the term is appropriate?

I'll see what I can do about it.

Another important point is that I would like to make correct animations, but it's easier said than done, I have a rather correct PC but not from a very young age.

And it serves me for everything....:cautious:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: Another possible character, because I don't know at the moment if I would integrate it.

View attachment 300284
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It all depends on everyone's taste... I may have a weakness for pretty brunettes, but there are some very beautiful blondes and redheads. :)

Then, it all depends on the hairstyle, the clothes...

Anyway, Diana is scheduled to change her haircut.

And I couldn't put a girl too sexy, too naughty as the main character knowing that this character must be rather innocent at first, and Diana is a better example than the redhead.

But that's my feeling. ;)

And I think Diana is very gorgeous. :p

View attachment 304613
Oh man. HOT AF!!!!!!

Reactions: Coriolan

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
what? how did i not seen that you are making your own game :eek:
love all your renders, the game will be awesome :)

any ETA on a date? :) (edit: nevermind :D )

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Awesome. Blackmail is one of my favorite fetishes.

Writing makes or breaks the game for me. Tell us a bi more about the plot.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
when you are planning the release, i cant wait....:)
Finally! Go Coriolan make a wonderful game.
what? how did i not seen that you are making your own game :eek:
love all your renders, the game will be awesome :)

any ETA on a date? :) (edit: nevermind :D )

I'm sorry, but as mentioned earlier, my PC is a little weak to make animations and anything that requires resources. :(

If I ever manage to make some progress and I have something playable for a first time, I wouldn't hesitate to introduce it to you. ;)

Reactions: James009
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote