Diana Saint : New road [Coriolan] Previews and Discussions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Good female protag games are always welcome. I very much prefer virgin heroine but I know how hard it is for implementation. Renders look good so I'm all for it. I wouldn't really try to recreate Elena or Lida cuz those two are the most basic, linear fuckfest games with female protags we have. Games like these are making people annoyed with RPGMaker games. But similiar base idea is certainly fine. Go for it

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I'm conscious about characters like Elena or Lida.

Let's say I found some very naughty situations, and I'll try to be inspired by them, trying to do something that makes sense, but I'm more of a beginner on "Renpy", so the game shouldn't be too complex. :unsure:

Probably in the "Kinetic Novel" style, but I don't know if the term is appropriate?

I'll see what I can do about it.

Another important point is that I would like to make correct animations, but it's easier said than done, I have a rather correct PC but not from a very young age.

And it serves me for everything....:cautious:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: Another possible character, because I don't know at the moment if I would integrate it.

Ginger2.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know at the moment if I would integrate it.
You don't have a choice! Every time you post a hottie like her.. you have to :sneaky: But seriously. Here is the trap. If you wish to make something like those games you listed, those games are actually focus on a single girl with perhaps a couple more. They don't deal with a huge amount of such beauties, and mostly about the sluttification of a single one. It would be difficult to include several with decent enough playtime and keep the format of the game.

Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
You don't have a choice! Every time you post a hottie like her.. you have to :sneaky: But seriously. Here is the trap. If you wish to make something like those games you listed, those games are actually focus on a single girl with perhaps a couple more. They don't deal with a huge amount of such beauties, and mostly about the sluttification of a single one. It would be difficult to include several with decent enough playtime and keep the format of the game.
I know exactly what you mean, Ennoch.

I'll try not to fall into the trap of scattering too much, but let's say that the characters I present will be a complement in some situations.

Especially since I know this is my first project, and I'm trying to retain your precious advice. (y)

But one thing is for sure, it's easier to create some renders from time to time than to make a game that holds up. :unsure:

Reactions: lyx0730

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
When you're first starting off it can seem like a very daunting task... Especially when you have very little experience using the tools of the trade...

The visuals in your samples look fairly normal for 3D modeling, with very basic (and probably pre-generated) poses and scenes in your preview pictures... I can see you're using pre-generated backdrops and I would guess so are the character models... I'm guessing you made a few minor customizations to the models themselves... It's an ok start, as you figure out how to do things...

My only qualm right off the bat is the inclusion of bestiality... That is an instant red flag for several reasons... Bestiality is one of the more extreme fetishes, which will push your VN/Game into a very small corner of the this market, even if it's avoidable... Plus, you will automatically limit your choices when it comes to marketing... Sites like Patreon and many other financial and/or marketing systems have strict rules against certain types of content, and bestiality is high up there on the banned content list for many companies and sites... There are still options, but not as many... I'm not trying to discourage you from doing what you want to do, but I just want to ensure you realize there are consequences, for having that type of content, that you'll have to deal with...

Also, be aware that anyone can come up with ideas for a VN/Game... And 3D images are just 1 part of a large puzzle, when it comes to VN/Game design and development... Your skills have to include the ability piece together a well crafted and unique story... Do well at coding with the engine, which could be very complex depending on what type of VN/Game you are designing... You have to know who your intended target audience is... And the list goes on...

I wish you the best of luck as you learn and experiment and grow as a new developer...

Zip

• Sad
Reactions: goditseb

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
The visuals in your samples look fairly normal for 3D modeling, with very basic (and probably pre-generated) poses and scenes in your preview pictures... I can see you're using pre-generated backdrops and I would guess so are the character models... I'm guessing you made a few minor customizations to the models themselves... It's an ok start, as you figure out how to do things...

My only qualm right off the bat is the inclusion of bestiality... That is an instant red flag for several reasons... Bestiality is one of the more extreme fetishes, which will push your VN/Game into a very small corner of the this market, even if it's avoidable... Plus, you will automatically limit your choices when it comes to marketing... Sites like Patreon and many other financial and/or marketing systems have strict rules against certain types of content, and bestiality is high up there on the banned content list for many companies and sites... There are still options, but not as many... I'm not trying to discourage you from doing what you want to do, but I just want to ensure you realize there are consequences, for having that type of content, that you'll have to deal with...

Zip
No no no.......my main character for example asked me for a lot of modifications. ;)

I'm starting to have a certain mastery of Daz Studio, well, for the short time I'm using it. :unsure:

About"Bestiality" since this is my first project, and I don't know if I would finish it, etc... it will be free, so no "Patreon" style restrictions.

But again, I said "possible", because I'm testing with what I have on hand, and if it's to put a few images only, I'll abstain.

I'm trying to do something nice, and if I can't do it, I'll do without it.

But thank you for your message and encouragement. (y)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
No no no.......my main character for example asked me for a lot of modifications. ;)

I'm starting to have a certain mastery of Daz Studio, well, for the short time I'm using it. :unsure:

About"Bestiality" since this is my first project, and I don't know if I would finish it, etc... it will be free, so no "Patreon" style restrictions.

But again, I said "possible", because I'm testing with what I have on hand, and if it's to put a few images only, I'll abstain.

I'm trying to do something nice, and if I can't do it, I'll do without it.

But thank you for your message and encouragement. (y)
Patreon restricts Bestiality, regardless if you offer it for free or not... So don't expect to be able to use Patreon if you include it, at all...

Zip

• Sad
Reactions: goditseb

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018

Let's say I found some very naughty situations, and I'll try to be inspired by them, trying to do something that makes sense, but I'm more of a beginner on "Renpy", so the game shouldn't be too complex. :unsure:

Probably in the "Kinetic Novel" style, but I don't know if the term is appropriate?

Another important point is that I would like to make correct animations, but it's easier said than done, I have a rather correct PC but not from a very young age.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: Another possible character, because I don't know at the moment if I would integrate it.

View attachment 300284
I may have said multiple dirty words when I saw this picture and momentarily wondered if a 3-D rendered fictional woman was single for a minute..... wow!

Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
If I proposed Bestiality as a fetish (possible) it is for a reason, I am fully aware of Patreon's restrictions.

I'm not that stupid. :p

My game, I repeat, will be free, i.e. once I have a first playable version, I will make sure to share it by contacting one of the F95 managers.

And without going through Patreon. :cool:

https://f95zone.to/threads/high-life-ep-1-erosion.15637/

This was a game that had beautiful models but sadly got abandoned. Obviously I'm not saying copy it but maybe u can take some inspiration from the designs?
I know this game, it's still on my PC, it seemed promising....too bad.

But to be inspired by it, why not, but I have my own style, I think ? :unsure::p

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
There are very good games that will serve as a model. And what I see is very, very good! Personally, I liked the poster, it somehow immediately caught my eye. But some pictures are not enough, there should be a well-thought-out plot and a fine line between the content and the narrative. In any case, something to do - it's great, so good luck on this difficult path and patience.

Tota97

Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 300284
it will be better if make her the main character, she is too sexier than diana

+ make her waist a little thicker

Reactions: Mark17

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
it will be better if make her the main character, she is too sexier than diana

+ make her waist a little thicker
It all depends on everyone's taste... I may have a weakness for pretty brunettes, but there are some very beautiful blondes and redheads. :)

Then, it all depends on the hairstyle, the clothes...

Anyway, Diana is scheduled to change her haircut.

And I couldn't put a girl too sexy, too naughty as the main character knowing that this character must be rather innocent at first, and Diana is a better example than the redhead.

But that's my feeling. ;)

And I think Diana is very gorgeous. :p

Diana pergola.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote