Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.8.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i like the company of humans, sometimes i can tolerate the animals. This one cough my eye as i was watching others to seek pleasure so i venture close to see this one and it did gave me happiness, and for that i gave my final review.
-action:4/5
-Mechanic: 4/5
-Difficulty: 2/5 (to easy)
-fap: 3/5 (not a fan of fury but decent animation)
Overal
4/5

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
please god it can't just be a controller and console implementation right? and not just more ammo fixes right??

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Since when did Moxie start to enjoy being fucked
Consenticles is apparently what the dev is going for (which is weird to me considering you shoot them with a gun to avoid getting tentacled). There won't be any impreg either.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
God damn tentacles, always getting everywhere, going in space, crossing dimensions and multiverses, relentlessly appearing everywhere and anywhere where lewdness is high enough.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
God damn tentacles, always getting everywhere, going in space, crossing dimensions and multiverses, relentlessly appearing everywhere and anywhere where lewdness is high enough.
So my pants are not lewd enough for them, huh!? I mean, there are only ONE tentacle, but its kinda short comparing to real one.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
Consenticles is apparently what the dev is going for (which is weird to me considering you shoot them with a gun to avoid getting tentacled). There won't be any impreg either.
There's been talks about the plot in the dev's Discord. Nothing is official yet, but basically, the player character is assigned to clear the ship that has been overrun with the creatures. She has full knowledge of what the creatures are capable of doing to her, WANTS them to do her, but duties are duties.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
There's been talks about the plot in the dev's Discord. Nothing is official yet, but basically, the player character is assigned to clear the ship that has been overrun with the creatures. She has full knowledge of what the creatures are capable of doing to her, WANTS them to do her, but duties are duties.
Sounds lame

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
That plot is rather contrived, yeah, felt like a hasty course correction at odds with the game's original theme. Could be salvaged by twisting it into something like the MC secretly creating fucktoys/a pleasure zoo, but the ship may have sailed on changing the setting and theme. Still looks and works like a horror game.

moohoo

May 13, 2018
That plot is rather contrived, yeah, felt like a hasty course correction at odds with the game's original theme. Could be salvaged by twisting it into something like the MC secretly creating fucktoys/a pleasure zoo, but the ship may have sailed on changing the setting and theme. Still looks and works like a horror game.
apparently it was consenticles from the beginning but I only found out myself when someone linked me the hentai website the creator originally linked it on. That's also where I found out there would be no impreg and that was a huge downer, I was supporting for like 8 months at that point.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
apparently it was consenticles from the beginning but I only found out myself when someone linked me the hentai website the creator originally linked it on. That's also where I found out there would be no impreg and that was a huge downer, I was supporting for like 8 months at that point.
Thaaat's rough. Guess the author just did not communicate or indicate their intent clearly. The *consentacles definitely caught me by surprise (cough), whereas impregnation/eggs has been rather rare in games. Always hope in an aliens/tentacle setting, though. Some say it's a huge headache for art while some just object to the idea. Either is fine reasoning, but the market feels underserved.

I'm following DiBS because it felt promising in that regard - a different theme and different mechanics to the usual fare. Consentacles can be made different, but they definitely don't bring the same tension, if any.

Last edited:

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone got the changelog for the most recent version yet or am I looking in the wrong places?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes