1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hmm, so I'm fine with religion, politics, leaning into stereotypes, etc. but are the characters a bit more restrained than last time? With the previous game a lot of the them were so severely stereotyped and overbearing that trying to read a lot of it was a kind of weird and cringey.
I put this to a vote and people wanted them to remain as they are. BUT...the idea behind them is that these are young girls, still finding their way in the world and to some degree you will be a part of that, so people like Amina, Yolanda (who people complained about before, see I did listen guys and girls) who are stereotypical or very 'on the nose' can be transformed by you as they develop. Yolanda for example early on you notice is putting the thug accent on and stops completely when talking science, you can push her to either direction. Amina puts up the fundamentalist front but questions it privetly and same thing you can push her either direction.

If you mean accents and writing the accents, I've learnt to tone it down a little from Baguette in Futa Grandma, the French girlfriend as people told me she was incomprehensible. Cally still does but the rest I will tone down a bit with the accent writing.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'aniki_math
I have a hard time with the navigation for this game, and I will say, the political insert are edging on some extremes I don't personally appreciate. Example some zionist and other anti-diversity take ...

To be honest without that. I'm into the choice aspect but the gameplay is making it difficult to overcome those aspect at the current stage of development.' - Review.

aniki_math thank you for your review, you realise that you can support Shani or not right? You have that choice, I appreciate the idea that you like the choice aspect, but with choice comes exactly that, the right to be zionist or anti-diversity just as one can be anti-zionist or pro-diversity.

As for navigation, completely with you, I was planning to create a minimap in one of the corners.

That said, thank you for playing.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Oh thanks god, you haven't waited 12AM GMT before releasing that. With hope it will close the year and we will only have good games for the 366 following days :p

But the question is, will there be necrophilia ? :whistle:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh thanks god, you haven't waited 12AM GMT before releasing that. With hope it will close the year and we will only have good games for the 366 following days :p

But the question is, will there be necrophilia ? :whistle:
Can you not be kind and supportive for once in your life?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: anne O'nymous

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Lol, I actually reinstalled the old version like 2 days ago after playing that one really blatant copy, then got bored because the copy is navigatable and the old version of this is a 'not here' simulator. Here's hoping this version is easier to navigate.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Lol, I actually reinstalled the old version like 2 days ago after playing that one really blatant copy,
I couldn't possibly comment on that except to perhaps keep clicking on the chancellors office.

Here's hoping this version is easier to navigate.
At the minute it's click travel and then an area next to where you are, but I hope to create a minimap.

Kael Invoker

Apr 9, 2018
Icarus Media, Given that there are too many locations, would this navigation system work for this game or may be this can help you with other games?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I couldn't possibly comment on that except to perhaps keep clicking on the chancellors office.

At the minute it's click travel and then an area next to where you are, but I hope to create a minimap.
beated it
If we say no to sex with friend will that lock it off forever? I'd rather that be a result of corruption, her cheating, a decision I actually see, etc. Not I make a decision then the entire relationship is off-screened.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
I put this to a vote and people wanted them to remain as they are. BUT...the idea behind them is that these are young girls, still finding their way in the world and to some degree you will be a part of that, so people like Amina, Yolanda (who people complained about before, see I did listen guys and girls) who are stereotypical or very 'on the nose' can be transformed by you as they develop. Yolanda for example early on you notice is putting the thug accent on and stops completely when talking science, you can push her to either direction. Amina puts up the fundamentalist front but questions it privetly and same thing you can push her either direction.

If you mean accents and writing the accents, I've learnt to tone it down a little from Baguette in Futa Grandma, the French girlfriend as people told me she was incomprehensible. Cally still does but the rest I will tone down a bit with the accent writing.
It's a bit of column A, a bit of column B, and a bit of an unstated column C. In the intro there was a lot of going straight from one insane meeting to another that just made it difficult to feel very invested in any of them. It's been a while so I may be slightly misremembering it, but for example you go from drunk and loud scotswoman, to what's basically a mafioso's daughter talking like she's straight out of The Godfather talking about how she could make you disappear with cinderblocks, to what's almost immediately apparent as like a secret Russian agent or some shit. So then once you get to someone who's supposed to be "acting out" like Yolanda it feels less like that and more like she's just yet another overbearing weirdo in the bunch.

While the accents could certainly be toned down a bit, I feel it's more how ALL of them were so immediately in-your-face in the in the intro that it felt like the game was just wildly ping-ponging all over the place. If a couple of them were a bit more subdued and seemed relatively normal on the first impression, at least compared to some of the others, that would give some nice time as a breather from the more boisterous ones. By the third or fourth introduction in the original I was kind of just zoning out a bit and had trouble playing much past the intro as a result because it seemed like the game instead of maybe just giving some hints at some of them on first impression had basically just screamed in my face, "this is x and they're the rich business one, this is y and they're the secret agent one, this is z and they're the super religious one!" all in a row.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes