• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

LucaEls

Feb 28, 2021
This is the only thing that could actually get me to post in this hive of scum and villainy. :KEK: I love the original game, still play it here and there to this day. Really glad to see you doing a new one Icarus, hope it goes well. (y)

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This game should have the futa characters having balls if it remains true to the old version of the game. It was my main pet peeve about the devs other games where the futa characters didn't any.
Yeah, I don't enjoy that kind of futa either.
You know with all the new characters in the revamp I had the thought that it would've been nice if we had a Kaine (From Nier) expy in there too. I was looking through some older stuff of mine and this reminder just stabbed me in the heart all over again.

View attachment 3228325

What they took away from us. And there's still no mod to restore her into the og version even 2 years later. :cry: Peeps were so loud when Square nerfed Tifa's boobs and we even have so many mods to fix that now. But everyone was silent on this one. Even the artists are no help.

The majority of the fan-art I see tries to either try to make her female or avoid showing her as a futa. And there's a distinct lack of any h-games with a Kaine expy too. You would think she would be more popular due to her being one of the more mainstream futa characters. But sadly that doesn't seem to be the case.
My man, most of the lewds I have seen of her is as a futa dom. Fan art clearly needs to step up.

Reactions: Nessiah

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i only wanna know 2 things:

do they got balls?
how much will the MC be unaware of wifey getting it on with the futas?
In my lore some do and some don't.

As to awareness be aware that the intention is that you have up to 3 players you can switch at any time: Player 1, then the spouse is player 2 and Sati is Player 3. So the 'MC' is only as aware as you believe he/she is. Of course the contract states that you waive any legal rights to the futas coming onto the 3 of you but corruption will dictate how in the open it is. So if you have player 1 being reluctant in your imagination then you can go for that, if you have him or her wanting to see more you can let the futas know you don't mind.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Right I've been looking at the feedback so far in the comments and reviews and I'm getting the following bulletpoints in order of importance to people here:

1) Navigation - Sort the navigation out. (I agree completely)

2) Politics/Diversity - Remove all stereotypes, politics and questions of diversity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look point blank I'm torn between make them almost homogenous and the same or keep them as they are, so honestly I'm going to put up two polls on my patreon and subscribestar, one public and one private and I'm going to ask if you and they want this removed. If it doesn't go your way, and that counts for either side I'll say this now, the line will be drawn, tough. I'll take all the 2* reviews you want to give, I work and have royalty payments, I don't need the cash from this or to brown nose for donations. People say it's your game create it how you want, but I'll give that option of a vote because I appreciate each and every one of you, even those with low scores or opinions of me because it's all feedback I can use, and I'm self assured and confident enough that if it goes that it be toned down or removed I can hand on heart accept that and work with that, all I ask is the fairness that should it not, then you accept that.

3) Show how player 2 finds and reacts to Player 1 having prior sexual relations with Sati. (I agree)

4) Show how the first sexual interactions went down with Sati and Player 2 (The Spouse). (I agree)

5) Show gradual increase in the sexual stuff happening at the house, rather than straight away. (I agree)

6) More events. (I agree)

7) Put Sati's background as a dialogue option rather than in the intro. (I don't agree, as the intention is that she be player 3 and a playable character I believe it would be best to have people have some knowledge of her rather than start off chucked in the dorm not knowing who she is.)

I think that's what I'm getting so far let me know.

5th January I resume Futa Grandma 2 until that is complete.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
2) Politics/Diversity - Remove all stereotypes, politics and questions of diversity.
Pretty sure a middle-ground is desired more than just full-on destruction of all questions of diversity.

People can be noticeably different and even stereotypical without going into outright parodical extremes as you have done. Personally, I don’t outright mind characters being basically caricatures of racial stereotypes. It just means I won’t take the characters and story seriously, which I already don’t do for your games.

Doesn’t stop me from enjoying them. It’s just on a similar level as crack-fics or some less serious anime.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Right I've been looking at the feedback so far in the comments and reviews and I'm getting the following bulletpoints in order of importance to people here:

1) Navigation - Sort the navigation out. (I agree completely)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look point blank I'm torn between make them almost homogenous and the same or keep them as they are, so honestly I'm going to put up two polls on my patreon and subscribestar, one public and one private and I'm going to ask if you and they want this removed. If it doesn't go your way, and that counts for either side I'll say this now, the line will be drawn, tough. I'll take all the 2* reviews you want to give, I work and have royalty payments, I don't need the cash from this or to brown nose for donations. People say it's your game create it how you want, but I'll give that option of a vote because I appreciate each and every one of you, even those with low scores or opinions of me because it's all feedback I can use, and I'm self assured and confident enough that if it goes that it be toned down or removed I can hand on heart accept that and work with that, all I ask is the fairness that should it not, then you accept that.

3) Show how player 2 finds and reacts to Player 1 having prior sexual relations with Sati. (I agree)

4) Show how the first sexual interactions went down with Sati and Player 2 (The Spouse). (I agree)

5) Show gradual increase in the sexual stuff happening at the house, rather than straight away. (I agree)

6) More events. (I agree)

7) Put Sati's background as a dialogue option rather than in the intro. (I don't agree, as the intention is that she be player 3 and a playable character I believe it would be best to have people have some knowledge of her rather than start off chucked in the dorm not knowing who she is.)

I think that's what I'm getting so far let me know.

5th January I resume Futa Grandma 2 until that is complete.
I think it just boils down to how it is presented. People can be diverse and have political/religious backgrounds, and that is fine. Give a choice to ask about such things if you want to.

The problem is it is coming off as preachy. Instead of just being someone's background/history, it is being preached to you and shoved in your face. Someone being religious or having certain political views is fine, and that's just something about that person. Something you can learn about if you ask about it. But when you talk to someone, you don't want it shoved in your face for no reason. It comes off as preachy and uncomfortable.

I just feel it needs to be toned down. If the player wants to know about that stuff, provide a codex or something with it. Or make a choice to ask about it. Otherwise, it shouldn't just be thrown in our faces cause then it just feels like propaganda and again, being preached at.

Just my twelve cents.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think it just boils down to how it is presented. People can be diverse and have political/religious backgrounds, and that is fine. Give a choice to ask about such things if you want to.

The problem is it is coming off as preachy. Instead of just being someone's background/history, it is being preached to you and shoved in your face. Someone being religious or having certain political views is fine, and that's just something about that person. Something you can learn about if you ask about it. But when you talk to someone, you don't want it shoved in your face for no reason. It comes off as preachy and uncomfortable.

I just feel it needs to be toned down. If the player wants to know about that stuff, provide a codex or something with it. Or make a choice to ask about it. Otherwise, it shouldn't just be thrown in our faces cause then it just feels like propaganda and again, being preached at.

Just my twelve cents.
Hmm....you could be right there. I can see where in my angst to impart as much knowledge to the player it may be overload and too at the player, my mindset was here's your information all in the intro now here's the sandbox part and it's all on you, be free.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Apologies if this has been answered, but in the game with its considerable character options there is mention that the player themselves could be a futa as well, potentially as a wip. Is that still in the works? Mostly curious because that goes a bit against the lore you've set up for their (the players) background, unless they just developed the condition or something, I suppose. That could be a fun angle, and potentially give a reason for them to jump into that setting.

Not that I'm against it, mind. Precious few games actually seem to have a futa protag in a flipping futa story, haha. But it does seem like another layer on a very complicated cake. Speaking of...

While obviously everything is being remixed and redone, and the story is just beginning, my gut reaction to the game is it's terribly... busy, almost to the point of being overwhelming. Politics aside.

The potential trio of primary characters are introduced, which is all fine and well, and even pluck on a few heartstrings here and there, good stuff. The double threat of the best friend growing up as a obvious target for bullying or worse, and the MC standing by them through the years instantly endeared me to them both. (Best friend is probably better wife material, but that could always be discovered along the way.)

But then what follows feels like a long, long list of names of characters that can feel very... thin, almost to the point of parody. It's early yet, for sure, and no doubt a lot of those rough edges can be smoothed out with further interactions, but it still feels a bit overwhelming. I don't mind reading, but by the time I reached the second page of characters I could find myself caring less and less, unfortunately.

Suggestion wise, I'm not sure. Maybe it's better if it's better to parcel them out a few at a time, to flesh them out with a bit of interaction. Something beyond three sentences and whoop, on to the next one. Again, it's early, so with the addition of glorious content that should hopefully be less of a issue.

Another unpleasent suggestion is trimming up the cast a bit, but that's far easier said as an outsider, as I'm sure they are all important to you as a writer and creator. I suppose one of the biggest challenges would be making us, the reader and gamer, see them in the same pleasing light that you do.

The triple threat of potential protagonists is a interesting approach. One on hand, with the large cast, it almost makes sense that the 'hero(ine)' has a small team of their own to work as caretakers for such a large building and so many personalities. But then there's the angle of them being, presumably, unaware of activities... or not. Two very different stances in a game with what appears to be a LOT of options. But I suppose that's the point of the thing, but the potential burnout from covering every angle is real.

A silly idea: You could have the trio adopt a work uniform that is essentially maid outfits or butler uniforms. That would mark them as 'help' within the building (and make them a target, but that's also kind of the point).

Last little bit of nonsense: When introduced to the girl presenting herself as a thug, she has a brief scientific ramble of details. Given that the player has a very similar option when chatting to the best friend in the intro, I was surprised they (if the player chose that) couldn't follow along, much less join in the discussion. Interactions like that can be fun.

Phew! Best of luck, Dev!

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hm. Apologies if this has been answered, but in the game with its considerable character options there is mention that the player themselves could be a futa as well, potentially as a wip. Is that still in the works? Mostly curious because that goes a bit against the lore you've set up for their (the players) background, unless they just developed the condition or something, I suppose. That could be a fun angle, and potentially give a reason for them to jump into that setting.

Not that I'm against it, mind. Precious few games actually seem to have a futa protag in a flipping futa story, haha. But it does seem like another layer on a very complicated cake. Speaking of...

While obviously everything is being remixed and redone, and the story is just beginning, my gut reaction to the game is it's terribly... busy, almost to the point of being overwhelming. Politics aside.

The potential trio of primary characters are introduced, which is all fine and well, and even pluck on a few heartstrings here and there, good stuff. The double threat of the best friend growing up as a obvious target for bullying or worse, and the MC standing by them through the years instantly endeared me to them both. (Best friend is probably better wife material, but that could always be discovered along the way.)

But then what follows feels like a long, long list of names of characters that can feel very... thin, almost to the point of parody. It's early yet, for sure, and no doubt a lot of those rough edges can be smoothed out with further interactions, but it still feels a bit overwhelming. I don't mind reading, but by the time I reached the second page of characters I could find myself caring less and less, unfortunately.

Suggestion wise, I'm not sure. Maybe it's better if it's better to parcel them out a few at a time, to flesh them out with a bit of interaction. Something beyond three sentences and whoop, on to the next one. Again, it's early, so with the addition of glorious content that should hopefully be less of a issue.

Another unpleasent suggestion is trimming up the cast a bit, but that's far easier said as an outsider, as I'm sure they are all important to you as a writer and creator. I suppose one of the biggest challenges would be making us, the reader and gamer, see them in the same pleasing light that you do.

The triple threat of potential protagonists is a interesting approach. One on hand, with the large cast, it almost makes sense that the 'hero(ine)' has a small team of their own to work as caretakers for such a large building and so many personalities. But then there's the angle of them being, presumably, unaware of activities... or not. Two very different stances in a game with what appears to be a LOT of options. But I suppose that's the point of the thing, but the potential burnout from covering every angle is real.

A silly idea: You could have the trio adopt a work uniform that is essentially maid outfits or butler uniforms. That would mark them as 'help' within the building (and make them a target, but that's also kind of the point).

Last little bit of nonsense: When introduced to the girl presenting herself as a thug, she has a brief scientific ramble of details. Given that the player has a very similar option when chatting to the best friend in the intro, I was surprised they (if the player chose that) couldn't follow along, much less join in the discussion. Interactions like that can be fun.

Phew! Best of luck, Dev!
The 3 players or perspectives you can switch between, or will be when implemented are the first character you start with, your spouse and Sati your best friend, i.e. the futa protag you can eventually play as is Sati. This is why their intro parts are so detailed compared to the 10 dorm girls. There is a maintainance uniform in place for all 3.

Yolanda puts the accent on, but she will slip occasionally because science is her first love and it overrides everything, she's actually really intelligent but hides it behind the thug stereotype (like some of the girls do with their stereotypes as a defence mechanism), which as her story develops you can reinforce or break her out of. As for trimming cast, it mainly focuses around the 10 dorm girls, the members of staff will feature in events but they won't have stories and complex routes to do.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
So how exactly will that 3 perspectives work?

We will be able to make choices with Player 2 / 3 that will enable and affect how other are going on autopilot?

For example, we will be able as Husband ( Player 2 ) push some girls or even Player 3 if not picked in intro to make moves towards player 1.

It's realy interesting and looking forward how it will play out but since it's NTR and NTS personally I may enjoy playing Players 2/3 more mainly cause Player 1 may get less action as per usual.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Gotcha. It's probably splitting hairs, but given that we have the most influence on the first character, such as naming them, seeking employment and such, that I find myself slipping into that persona, wheres the others are... along for the ride? Probably not true for Sati, I suppose.

That's kind of why I was so curious if player one could also be a futa, and an active participant besides. (Or change into one at some point. Genderbending goodness, huzzah!) I've no issue with the cast plowing/getting plowed on the regular (very much including Sati, it's important to give as much as you get, after all), but it'd be nice to be a driving source in the saucy madness instead of a passive tool that gets no play in a literal house of cocks and muff.

A critique I had in a similar styled game where a pair of lovers are employed in a grand house of gals with something extra, was the fact that the protagonist and their significant other have close to zero intimacy and interaction within the scope of the game. Which makes little sense, because after a handful of hours if not days 'working' both of them would have trouble walking. But not talking, right? The futa action is sex. Not necessarily intimacy. And if it is, that's probably worth exploring too.

If one, the other, or both are constantly making their way home with quivering legs, painted white here and there, and full of futa spunk, it will absolutely be noticed. So why not have them enjoy the experience - and eachother - in the process? Meh.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying, and looking forward to watching the story develop.

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
In my lore some do and some don't.

As to awareness be aware that the intention is that you have up to 3 players you can switch at any time: Player 1, then the spouse is player 2 and Sati is Player 3. So the 'MC' is only as aware as you believe he/she is. Of course the contract states that you waive any legal rights to the futas coming onto the 3 of you but corruption will dictate how in the open it is. So if you have player 1 being reluctant in your imagination then you can go for that, if you have him or her wanting to see more you can let the futas know you don't mind.
i remember in the previous iteration (which i still play), my internal MC lore was that they 'trust' wifey not to get it on with the futas as its something that can technically be (somewhat)avoided by MC (so long as you ONLY do your 'main' job) and that even if she did it was reluctantly. meanwhile she was enjoying it more and more as time went on. fun vibes for a futa ridden sandbox. long as i still got that im golden, eunuch futas or not (y)

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
One thing that I've noticed is that, even if you choose No as an option when you're asked if you have a spouse, you are still asked what their name is. Is that intentional, or an oversight?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
One thing that I've noticed is that, even if you choose No as an option when you're asked if you have a spouse, you are still asked what their name is. Is that intentional, or an oversight?
Another user noticed this, I have since amended the code and you should be fine in future versions.

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
There doesn't seem to be much content, on female route time doesn't advance and you can't sleep so can't compare to male route. High hopes, but I wish you'd prioritise it over grandma games

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
There doesn't seem to be much content, on female route time doesn't advance and you can't sleep so can't compare to male route. High hopes, but I wish you'd prioritise it over grandma games
The same for male route. I will say, I have been convinced not to pick a spouse this time around. :Kappa:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's only 0.2 it got voted for me to start this and although last month was supposed to be a break I still did this and the update to Isadora The Wife Explorer. It will be prioritised once Futa Grandma 2 is done, which I'm going to do singly from now on until completion.

The same for male route. I will say, I have been convinced not to pick a spouse this time around. :Kappa:
Sorry patrons voted for the spouses, they wanted american male spouse and Japanese female spouse.

Reactions: Will619
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes