2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Main_Menu.png

New main menu screen.

I consulted discord and patreon and regular pictures will help show what's been done. Progress post is good but pics provide proof, poll in a moment on patreon as to whether you want this to be a regular thing. Poll available to all patrons.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Both Patreon and Subscribestar votes for version 0.4 are counted and the result is:
  • Concentrate on 1 area with a large amount of work (Winner) vs a small amount in every area (Loser).
  • Area chosen is Campus Bathroom. So this will get talking, flirting, groping, oral and sex events with the girls first.
  • How Sati and the Spouse entered a sexual relationship (if you toggle this) is that one day when watching a movie they got drunk and it turned into a threesome. (Should you chose the spouse and sati ONLY interaction and you don't want her interacting with the first character then they will watch Sati have sex with the spouse. Either way the next day a discussion happens where they are fine with it. Similiar happens if the other way round and only the first character and sati are toggled to interact, if Sati not toggled at all the event doesn't happen.)
  • The 3 minimum sex events in the house (Maximum 6) are, in order of most votes:
  • Sati Sleepover, Sati sleeps over and is given the bed to share with you and possibly your spouse, she can do one of you or both of you before sleeping.
  • The first character discovers their spouse on hands and knees bent over cleaning the utility room floor, they can take advantage of this, or go find Sati and have her mount them for viewing pleasure.
  • The first character is asleep on the couch having taking a nap, but is woken up by something slowly easing down his/her throat, they open their eyes to find Sati's cock is down their gullet, they can join in the fun, pretend to still be asleep or push her off.
  • Movie Night/Snacks with Spouse and or Sati resulting in possible sneaky sex or overt sex between one or more characters.
  • The First character comes home and enters the bedroom to find Sati making love to the spouse.
  • Sati and Spouse in the shower.
So the first 3 will 100% be in, the next 3 are a maybe.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Version 0.3. will be out beginning of next month but in all honesty there are no new sex scenes and it was all a mechanics build, the lewd stuff comes from 0.4 onwards as you can see.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any idea when the new update will be out?
I'll be honest I've been holding off on releasing 0.3 because truth be told it was a mechanics update and no new sex scenes so I felt it wasn't something people would be interested in. I can if people want me to, feel free anyone reading to reply and let me know, but 0.4 that I'm working on right now and should be ready next month will have a LOT more scenes, including sex scenes as patrons voted for the bathroom to get sex scenes first (which ironically was the area that got them first in the last Dickgirl Dorm).

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I'll be honest I've been holding off on releasing 0.3 because truth be told it was a mechanics update and no new sex scenes so I felt it wasn't something people would be interested in. I can if people want me to, feel free anyone reading to reply and let me know, but 0.4 that I'm working on right now and should be ready next month will have a LOT more scenes, including sex scenes as patrons voted for the bathroom to get sex scenes first (which ironically was the area that got them first in the last Dickgirl Dorm).
Please more focused on mc male not female

Experiment is full of futa x girlfriend and female

Reactions: Melmoth99

troll6921

Dec 8, 2023
Please release it, I have been holding off a bit from downloading this upon reading the reviews until a mechanics update. All the best for the future! Love your work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Please release it, I have been holding off a bit from downloading this upon reading the reviews until a mechanics update. All the best for the future! Love your work

Post reported for uploaders/moderators to update.

CHANGELOG (Version 0.3):
  • Per F95 Feedback that Cally and Yolanda were 'ugly' I've slightly changed them, Cally has a thinner nose, freckles less prominent. Yolanda has straight hair rather than the braided ponytail previously.
  • Per F95 feedback the diversity question in the beginning intro has been removed.
  • Skip Intro function introduced.
  • Sleep system introduced.
  • Time system introduced.
  • New Movement System (Use keyboard arrow keys.)
  • Navigational box (Shows where the arrow keys will lead, fast travel map to come in later version)
  • Who is Here (Just a box for now but later versions will have clickable models on the screen.)
  • Energy Implimentation (For now this covers just talking)
  • Main Screen Changed.
  • Talking to the girls, at the moment it's just 1 liners but it should work in most if not all areas. This will be expanded on in later versions to have the girls dynamically change opinions on topic each new game, as well as change how they like each other and the responses, but for now it's bare bones, 1 facial expression and 1 liners. (Also...I made a mistake I admit and forgot Lilly's lines).
NOTE: EXISTING SAVES WILL NEED TO TRAVEL TO THE HOME FRONT TO ACTIVATE ARROW MOVEMENT AND THE NAVIGATION BOXES.

Coming up in 0.4:

* Girls talking to each other in ALL areas.

* 4 Sati scenes:

1) Patrons voted for the first time to be everyone watching a romantic/racy movie and getting drunk, with them discussing the events of the previous night and being okay with it.
2) Napping on the Sofa to find Sati trying to put her dick in your mouth.
3) Sati Requesting a sleepover, and you can find her in you or your spouse sometimes during it.
4) Finding your spouse cleaning the utility room you can take advantage or fetch Sati.

* Patrons voted the bathroom to be the area first for events, so firstly there will be male spouse and female spouse talking, flirting, groping, oral and sex events with them. Player bathroom events in 0.5.

* Player will also get flirtation events in ALL areas.

In total there will be over 414 interaction events in 0.4. please see and bookmark changelog on patreon for progress.

OH and btw:

https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/ - Someone has been tampering with Renpy games, mine is okay unless someone got in my folder, but since most that download are supporters I thought I'd safeguard you by letting you know. You can always play renpy games via Sandboxie Plus. Instructions to help fortify Sandboxie are found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/post-14471413

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dickgirl Dorm Revamp [v0.3] [Icarus Media] - Compressed

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- - - -

Mac [180 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Dickgirl Dorm Revamp [v0.3] [Icarus Media] - Compressed

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [180 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Bob.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes