2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I keep getting a "Spouse_name not defined" error whenever I try to do anything. Anyhelp?

Last edited:

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Oh Man, really want to like this game! But it plays like dogshit.

Where to begin, the travel menu is clunky as fuck. The amount of clicks you have to perform to find anything of value is ridiculous. Finding people is a chore and guess game. The click to fuck ratio is just bad. No worth the time and effort.

T1000nn

Feb 14, 2021
I still couldn't download the new version (0.4) ,
apparently I need to unsubscribe, it's still not clear how to download
p s / please forgive me for my poor English.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dickgirl Dorm Revamp [v0.4a] [Icarus Media] - Compressed

Win/Linux [305 MB]
- - - -

Mac [277 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SamuraiDice

Aug 16, 2024
How to get any of the scenes?
Looking at the Campus.rpy file code you have to have spouse corruption over 70.
funnily enough just below that code the dev has put a debug in the bathroom to put it instantly to that.
I guess even the dev knows people don't want to grind and play a shitty game to get sex scenes.
LMAO.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
It's very difficult to navigate, I know it's on early access, but still. I will just wait for more update. Yeah, better to wait for more update. Good luck with the game though dev. Keep up the good work.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The more i play this, the more im thankful for "The Futa Experiment" easy to navigate menu, please OP have a look at that game and copy their UI
You should bother to read the thread a bit. The dev seems to have thrown a hissy fit and doesn't come here anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajnc1

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I do like how it is a bit sharper than the original, but am sorely missing the at home content with various women doing housecalls, or finding you wife with others on campus. With the addition of Sati however thing can get even a bit more depraved. Wouldn't mind NTr situations where Sati betrays you for other futa's.

Reactions: fejao salgueiro

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. No option to play as a futa yet, looks like. Makes sense, I suppose, as the narrative would have to shift as would a few different reactions from the characters.

Still, nice to see this continuing on. Seems like with the number of characters involved it'd be a small nightmare to make any big surges of content.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
from what i can see on the files ony the first option let you have sex with sati male on futa after that is only sati on mc
any plans for more male on futa or only that scene?

Reactions: Xakorik
Dec 31, 2023
I really wanted to play this game, but after downloading it and spending almost 1 hour extracting it (it was literally more than 45 minutes) I realized that the game is completely confusing, it has no missions, it also has no story and the scenes take a long time to appear, I hope it changes and improves in future updates because this game certainly has great potential, and if you want to "have fun" watching your wife being taken by futas I recommend "the futa experiment".

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
The only issue i've had so far is probably the navigation. compared to the previous project, it's pretty confusing to follow.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes