BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Yo amazon chill out man. There's all type of people out there doesn't mean we gotta fight everyone. On a positive note, I really like the direction the game is going and the game as a whole is really good and coming along nicely, maybe add a bit of sandbox so as to get repeatable sex scenes and pregnancy is always a good thing, especially in games like these, if you know what I mean *Wink*.

All in all, be chill man, you've created a great game that we really like and at the end of the day you decide where this thing goes. If it comes down to it, let people speak their head off, keep your head down and create a great game, they'll shut up themselves.

brata

May 16, 2017
keep going dev!
Love the fast new updates
Just focus on the mom a little more plz

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
what's the meaning when you're the one doing the cucking is it voyeurism? not familiar with cucking, cuckold, cuckoldery.
"Voyeurism" is watching a sexual act without participating. The watcher is a "voyeur".

A "cuckold" is a male being cheated on. A female being cheated on is a "cuckquean" (sic- adjective form). (I could not find a term for the guy DOING the cheating, unless it's "cuckoo" which is the original root.) The act is called "cuckoldry" (several variant spellings), the verb form is "cuckolding". The origin is from the European Cuckoo Bird and Cowbirds laying their eggs in the nests of other birds. The term is not new, it dates from the 12th Century. Shakespeare thought it hilarious and made a frequent use of it, often using the euphemism of "wearing the horns" or "being horned" (a common theme in Classical/Renaissance Art- not directly connected with the modern term "horny"). Originally, the term was exclusively used for adulterous affairs. BTW, if the guy is aware he is being cuckolded and is ok with it, he is a "witold". (Same root as "wit": "to know".)

And Now You Know.

Last edited:

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
The art could be better, but this is a doraemon X game for crying out loud..... it's like getting into a silver mine and complaining y is it not gold, but I hope it gets better though, either way, it's nice! cheers!

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
"Voyeurism" is watching a sexual act without participating. The watcher is a "voyeur".

A "cuckold" is a male being cheated on. A female being cheated on is a "cuckquean" (sic- adjective form). (I could not find a term for the guy DOING the cheating, unless it's "cuckoo" which is the original root.) The act is called "cuckoldry" (several variant spellings), the verb form is "cuckolding". The origin is from the European Cuckoo Bird and Cowbirds laying their eggs in the nests of other birds. The term is not new, it dates from the 12th Century. Shakespeare thought it hilarious and made a frequent use of it, often using the euphemism of "wearing the horns" or "being horned" (a common theme is Classical/Renaissance Art- not directly connected with the modern term "horny"). Originally, the term was exclusively used for adulterous affairs. BTW, if the guy is aware he is being cuckolded and is ok with it, he is a "witold". (Same root as "wit": "to know".)

And Now You Know.
ohh thanks for the info

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes