Tostikar

Feb 17, 2021
View attachment 2345876

Overview:
You play as Nobita who just turned 18 years. After getting a gadget from Doraemon, Nobita's lust grows sky high. What will Nobita do with this changes in his life ?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-06
Release Date: 2023-01-23
Developer: hotmilk
Censored:
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2369959 View attachment 2369960 View attachment 2369961 View attachment 2369962 View attachment 2369963 View attachment 2369964 View attachment 2369965 View attachment 2369966
I wish the game goes in a direction you could choose what to do in the scenario. So much potentials

Deleted member 3694802

Game Developer
May 13, 2021
I am the writer of sandbox adult game so, i want to tell you some tips for your Game story because I really excited to next update buddy. Now I tell you some story tips : > Nobita go school talk with Nobi to get + 1 ( Respact ) then Nobita come home at 1:00 Nobi naked in bathroom + 1 ( Lust ) after dinner Nobita watch Nobi intimate with dad +1 ( Nobi Lust ) 1 week complete like this / 2nd week Nobi find Nobita jerk off in there room +1 ( Nobi Lust ) Summer vacation starts so, Nobita come at 4:00 pm from play ground Nobita saw Nobi jerk off and take Pic +1 ( Nobita Lust ) Next day Doremon plan to go beach where Nobita use doremon mind control gadget for intimate with Suzuka like this is my small storyline for you to make game big and intresting and Expand their story. You make awesome game if possible also make Shinchan, Ninja Hattori , Hagimaru games ℹ etc.
+1 for game on shinchan too and keep on doing the good work, this one seems pretty good too.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I can't.. they say the account is under review.. but they never reviewed my subscriberstar account !! Hope to see you all in patreon!
Subscribe star takes some time to review your account, but they eventually do. If it ever opens, keep it in case something happens to your Patreon.

Will support you again. Good luck. And remember, no NTR.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Oh go-I mean cool but what other characters in this universe have lewding potential? Seems like the VN will be short by design.
Also damn, Nobita hung like a fucking horse. Kinda looks goofy ngl. Decent art tho.

Imo these kind of art styles needs some nice animations (even if low frame count) to be interesting, or else it will be just variation-less CGs which will be a bummer.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes