Games&Games

May 7, 2023
need some mom ntr
NTR is basically when YOUR woman/man has sex with another. If that woman is married (Mom) and has sex with her husband then that is NOT NTR since she is technically not "yours" but still belongs to her...

I don't know why every game needs an NTR, of course a "netori" is cool, but why can't you have a game without needing to have an NTR

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
need some mom ntr
NTR is basically when YOUR woman/man has sex with another. If that woman is married (Mom) and has sex with her husband then that is NOT NTR since she is technically not "yours" but still belongs to her...

I don't know why every game needs an NTR, of course a "netori" is cool, but why can't you have a game without needing to have an NTR
that is not what wdtfydd was asking for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wdtfydd

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
that is not what wdtfydd was asking for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so, I hope DEV doesn't do anything like that, because I don't know what he thinks for the future of the game. Ben could he tell us what he thinks about this

I still prefer that DEV makes the MC somehow save the bully's hand and that she decides to leave her father and be alone with him

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon, does anyone know if DEV said anything about whether or not there will be "NTR" in this game, I tried to talk to him but it's only through Patreon and I have no way there.

Reactions: Starered555

memenap357

Aug 31, 2021
nope he will not update this game publicly again, since he can't benefits from us nonpatreons... so let's not all assume that this game will be updated again publicly..

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes