Gcfd

Apr 26, 2021
ho già detto che vi sta solo prendendo in giro, non c'è lavoro sul lato sviluppatore, cerca solo di rubare un po' di soldi creando Paetron e postando qualche merda su di esso, guadagna già 100$ di dollari, ora cerca solo di prendervi in giro, siete dei perdenti
[/CITAZIONE]

Hai per caso qualche prova di ciò che affermi?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Yall need to stop yappin and research your questions...

• Haha
Reactions: ggdabs

Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
mayonnaisee said it
Hey guys... Sorry for keeping you waiting... I just need a few days... As I mentioned on an earlier post I was diagnosed with cellulities... It keeps getting better and then again gets worse... But I tried my best to work on this game everyday even with this condition... So please... Don't get angry at me for delaying the game over and over again... Just have trust in me... I am still working on it... I will not abandon it... Just wait a few more days... Thank you...

• Angry
Reactions: Solo_gameing_69

PopKingz

Sep 19, 2023
I will remain patient and hopeful, after all the developer has gone through a specific situation, and has given us scenes such as fucking Nobita's mother's mouth or cucking Suneo by blackmailing his mother, surely when he recovers the rhythm will be a good game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solo_gameing_69

ggdabs

Aug 27, 2020
mayonnaisee said it
Hey guys... Sorry for keeping you waiting... I just need a few days... As I mentioned on an earlier post I was diagnosed with cellulities... It keeps getting better and then again gets worse... But I tried my best to work on this game everyday even with this condition... So please... Don't get angry at me for delaying the game over and over again... Just have trust in me... I am still working on it... I will not abandon it... Just wait a few more days... Thank you...
The problem is, he's always giving a specific timeframe or date when the update is going to release. Of course people will expect it to come out on that day and he kept delaying it, Just say "I'll work on it once i get better" and not give out a release date plain and simple. Instead of pausing the payment for patrons while he's recovering, he made another patreon and gave out a release date so that people will subscribe to milk as much money as he can. It's very unfair to say "Don't get angry at me for delaying the game over and over again " to those who paid for that specific month and got nothing.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes