harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
for PC . For Android
Don't know if I will get banned for this.
So, I actually waited and went through the cycle 3 times of
> watch ad for 15 minutes
> click verify
> scroll through pagelong ad to bottom to click next
after doing it 3 fucking times it finally let me go to the actual mega link...

I have no idea if this is authentic or virus infected.
I just stripped out the glink middleman.

This goes directly to the mega directory posted by niko tokita without going through a disgusting glink multiple forced ads process

also, there is no need for two seperate links. the single mega link goes to all versions.

edit:
the mega link was deleted. I only managed to grab the linux version from it before it was deleted.

windows, mac, and android versions are missing.
THIS IS A REBOOTED VERSION. MOST OLD CONTENT IS MISSING!

as previously mentioned. I have no idea if this is authentic or a virus.
I just downloaded whatever niko tokita posted earlier and am reuploading it because it got deleted.

I played it and can confirm that the renpy game kinetic novel is there.
but please wait for the professionals to test it for viruses first before using it.

Also be warned that this is apparently a reboot with a different main character
Hey guys I just finished the game
If I tell you guys what did the developer did you guys will start cursing him
In this update you play as a different boy name Nick you don't play MC as Nobita he went out for studies so Nick took the place of him and this is a remake the update ends when we fuck suneo mom for the first time so this is a remake and he is using the same storyline so for upcoming months he can make money and provide us the story which we already know before So it's upto you to buy his subscription or not
I am really disappointed by this update i thought will see some new storyline and scenes but nothing is there.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hey guys I just finished the game
If I tell you guys what did the developer did you guys will start cursing him
In this update you play as a different boy name Nick you don't play MC as Nobita he went out for studies so Nick took the place of him and this is a remake the update ends when we fuck suneo mom for the first time so this is a remake and he is using the same storyline so for upcoming months he can make money and provide us the story which we already know before So it's upto you to buy his subscription or not
I am really disappointed by this update i thought will see some new storyline and scenes but nothing is there.
what is even the fucking point of this?
its not like patreon will undelete his account for changing the MC to remove incest and shota.

... anyways.
New story is that nobita is studying abroad. Nobita's father is bringing in the son of a collegue to live in nobita's old room.
You are Nick (changeable to whatever name you want). A 19 year old college student.
Screenshot from 2024-09-16 12-09-53.png

you still can rename your "landlord" and "landlady" now that they are literally your landlord/lady
Screenshot from 2024-09-16 12-11-39.png
Screenshot from 2024-09-16 12-12-46.png

I did a side by side comparison and the animation quality increased. definitely a lot smoother looking.
but the plot is dumber now due to the forced anti incest modifications

... and finished. yea, as a proper remilk the vast majority of the existing scenes have been removed.
this is a kinetic novel. currently ends pretty early.
basically
> peep at a couple of women naked / masturbating
> peep at landlord and landlady fucking (can't even skip it)
> get peeped at masturbating
> walk in on mother of male friend when she is masturbating and fuck her doggy style.
> the end

while in v0.9 there were a bunch more scenes after that.

Last edited:

JOJOlyf

Apr 2, 2023
So, I actually waited and went through the cycle 3 times of
> watch ad for 15 minutes
> click verify
> scroll through pagelong ad to bottom to click next
after doing it 3 fucking times it finally let me go to the actual mega link...

Mega
I have no idea if this is authentic or virus infected.
I just stripped out the glink middleman.

This goes directly to the mega directory posted by niko tokita without going through a disgusting glink multiple forced ads process

also, there is no need for two seperate links. the single mega link goes to all versions.

Also be warned that this is apparently a reboot with a different main character
The game link is invalid. Can you send a new link

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
1. you posted the same post 3 times
2. you translated it into another language for some reason. can you say it in english?
3. your quote boxes are messed up
4. I am not the original uploader.

he is:
for PC . For Android
Don't know if I will get banned for this.
I just cleaned up the link to remove the middleman that forces you to watch multiple unskipable ads before giving you the actual mega link.

I don't have the files. except for the linux version which I managed to grab before it went down. and which I already reuploaded to gofile (check my previous posts)

Joko222

Mar 30, 2024
For Android users, you can download it from this link This is the Android version.I changed the name so that unwanted things don't happen, please download it if you want.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Do you have a link for the Windows version
as I said, I only managed to grab linux version before it went down. sorry

that said, you can most likely convert it easily into a PC version (linux and windows together) by going to the last windows version 0.9. from it copy the .exe file and the "lib" folder. then paste both of them into the linux version 1.1
this SHOULD convert your version from linux only into a hybrid PC version and let you run it on windows.
(only time it will give you problems is if dev happened to update the renpy base engine version between those two releases. and even then it might actually work anyways)

Niko tokita

Jul 24, 2023
what is even the fucking point of this?
its not like patreon will undelete his account for changing the MC to remove incest and shota.

... anyways.
New story is that nobita is studying abroad. Nobita's father is bringing in the son of a collegue to live in nobita's old room.
You are Nick (changeable to whatever name you want). A 19 year old college student.
View attachment 4040502

you still can rename your "landlord" and "landlady" now that they are literally your landlord/lady
View attachment 4040505
View attachment 4040508

I did a side by side comparison and the animation quality increased. definitely a lot smoother looking.
but the plot is dumber now due to the forced anti incest modifications

... and finished. yea, as a proper remilk the vast majority of the existing scenes have been removed.
this is a kinetic novel. currently ends pretty early.
basically
> peep at a couple of women naked / masturbating
> peep at landlord and landlady fucking (can't even skip it)
> get peeped at masturbating
> walk in on mother of male friend when she is masturbating and fuck her doggy style.
> the end

while in v0.9 there were a bunch more scenes after that.
Remaking the game and continuing the story where it was left before but dev didn't do it and he take that much time just to increase quality and making certain changes in storyline. He should also think about the money and time of his own members those who are purchasing it but no keep asking about subscribing new patreon page give the update in 3 months and covering the same storyline which we already know about earlier nice scheme to scam his own audience

yumiyumi

Sep 10, 2024
Attention!! I don't know if Tier 1 will be released tomorrow or in a few days depending on the mood of the creator, but don't buy it!! It's just cheaper, but the contents haven't changed at all, so don't feed the liars, be sure to fold it up and remove it from the table!!

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes