Niko tokita

Jul 24, 2023
Hey guys I just finished the game
If I tell you guys what did the developer did you guys will start cursing him
In this update you play as a different boy name Nick you don't play MC as Nobita he went out for studies so Nick took the place of him and this is a remake the update ends when we fuck suneo mom for the first time so this is a remake and he is using the same storyline so for upcoming months he can make money and provide us the story which we already know before So it's upto you to buy his subscription or not
I am really disappointed by this update i thought will see some new storyline and scenes but nothing is there.

Niko tokita

Jul 24, 2023
for PC . For Android
Don't know if I will get banned for this.

MastroVillaggio

Jun 23, 2023
Hey guys I just finished the game
If I tell you guys what did the developer did you guys will start cursing him
In this update you play as a different boy name Nick you don't play MC as Nobita he went out for studies so Nick took the place of him and this is a remake the update ends when we fuck suneo mom for the first time so this is a remake and he is using the same storyline so for upcoming months he can make money and provide us the story which we already know before So it's upto you to buy his subscription or not
I am really disappointed by this update i thought will see some new storyline and scenes but nothing is there.
Same
At least we have better animation and drawings but yeah it's a scam
Half a year for 4 scene

yumiyumi

Sep 10, 2024

I have no choice but to become a fan of this creator. Apparently the undeveloped game will be released soon, so let's move on! !!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
looking at this remake i understand why his patreon was deleted, it has to do with the underage issue

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes