BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, that's fair. I'll keep that in mind for future threads. I'd say you can treat this game as a sort of a standard for the edits I'm going for, since I don't plan on uploading anything without editing it into something I'd be comfortable with (ie no text peacing out the message window, char interactions making sense, etc).

This is the visual guide the dev uploaded on their page. It's in japanese, but it's easy to follow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While this guy helps, someone really needs to denote what weapons are needed for what fight, since this is more of a puzzle game then anything. Anyways still nice to share this, seems this is the only lasting copy of this guide.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

MariaUshiromiya

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah, that's fair. I'll keep that in mind for future threads. I'd say you can treat this game as a sort of a standard for the edits I'm going for, since I don't plan on uploading anything without editing it into something I'd be comfortable with (ie no text peacing out the message window, char interactions making sense, etc).

This is the visual guide the dev uploaded on their page. It's in japanese, but it's easy to follow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on page 70 I didn't get that guy after I did everything I follow

Billyn

Mar 11, 2021
The (hopefully) complete save with 16 girls. 15+1 after the ending. Though the game is still open, I can't find anything else to do in it.
please send to file 1 (save) global.rpgsave and common.rpgsave, without them the file is not readable and overwriting turns out to be a mess

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes