EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6r7c3QW.png

Overview:
A Japanese-style DID RPG
An RPG about capturing women and binding them in a dungeon!
15 girls to take!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-23
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Atelier Hachifukuan
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The banner image shows more of the 15 girls we're to hunt down than all 4 current preview images.
I, at least, need more images of the girls. And I need to know if all of them have hair above the neck line.
If any of the targets have decently long free-flowing hair, they're my priority.

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
May I suggest in future adding more text heavy bits of dialogue in screenshots you post to better gauge what to expect from an MTL?
Yeah, that's fair. I'll keep that in mind for future threads. I'd say you can treat this game as a sort of a standard for the edits I'm going for, since I don't plan on uploading anything without editing it into something I'd be comfortable with (ie no text peacing out the message window, char interactions making sense, etc).

any guide?
This is the visual guide the dev uploaded on their page. It's in japanese, but it's easy to follow.

skadur

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, that's fair. I'll keep that in mind for future threads. I'd say you can treat this game as a sort of a standard for the edits I'm going for, since I don't plan on uploading anything without editing it into something I'd be comfortable with (ie no text peacing out the message window, char interactions making sense, etc).

This is the visual guide the dev uploaded on their page. It's in japanese, but it's easy to follow.

thx

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If you hold down the attack button in combat, the game freezes, lol. Gotta love the way you can just run from all enemies in the supposedly ultra dangerous cave. Right out the box you can just go in there and grab all the OP equips. Wow those H scenes are pathetic too.

What a waste of time. There's nothing good here. No real story, empty "open world", lame combat, stupid character/equipment progression, shitty H scenes. I wouldn't trust any games by this dev with this lazy attempt at a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derekali
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes