3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

player9135

Jun 30, 2023
or
I tried to drag and drop it into the www/save folder but it didn't work. I think you need to zip the whole save folder and not just the .rpgfile for it to work for someone else. I could be wrong though. Thank you anyway I appreciate this!
or just go into the save files of the previous version of the game copy all the saves inside the save files and go to the newer version of the game and add the copied saves in the save files of the new game tats wat i did

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
How do you increase endurance level with the mod?

Done the endurance training multiple times now but still at endurance level 1.

mxtian

Oct 13, 2018
How do you increase endurance level with the mod?

Done the endurance training multiple times now but still at endurance level 1.
There's two ways afaik, stop climax from happening either by qte or vibrator edging, or stop the vibrator by qte(hence the endurance training setting with keep turn up the vibrator).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Just in Case there is at least one who cares about this game, there was a progress report :

Hiya all! It's been some time since we last did what was supposed to be an annual report on what we've done this past year, but this year the report is here!

Getting straight to the point, this year we at have primarily been focused on the v1.2 update for Didnapper 2, also known as the Truth update/expansion, and so that's what this report will be focused on as well.

I will also mention, however, that part of the team has started some work on our next game, temporarily titled Project Olive Branch, which we announced in . More information will be given on that game after .

Additionally, our producer made and published the Gameboy game , so please check that out if you haven't already!

Aight, back to the v1.2 update for Didnapper 2. While we have been giving some public teasers and info on what we've worked on for the update on , and , we haven't until now made a comprehensive public summary of what it (which is to say the current Closed Beta) contains. And so here you go, this is what we've worked on for the update so far:

General:

• Added 5 new full length post-game chapters
  • Added 6 new outfits
  • Added several new soundtracks (at least 23)
  • Added tape as a new restraint type (post-game only)
  • Added several new characters (13 female enemies, 13 male/non-human enemies)
  • Added 2 new sidequests
  • Added 2 new game over CGs
1704134032837.jpeg 1704134043888.jpeg
1704134054752.jpeg 1704134064940.jpeg

Minigames and systems:

• Expanded on ally interaction during escapes
  • Added a small struggle minigame for when you lose battles against vines and web enemies
  • Made some improvements to the interrogation system and added a new captive to interrogate
1704134083000.jpeg 1704134088671.jpeg
1704134101030.jpeg 1704134106187.jpeg

Battles:

• Added a lot of new enemies
  • Made changes to the battle UI
  • Made a lot of balance changes (including how enemy stats are calculated) and added various new skills
  • Made it possible to swap characters during battles if you have more than 4 party members
  • Outfits now have a much bigger impact on a characters’ stats and skillset, functioning almost like a class change mechanic
1704134126020.jpeg 1704134131670.jpeg
1704134139036.jpeg 1704134144951.jpeg

Other:

• Made it possible to have other party leaders than Seles throughout most of the game
  • Changed how game difficulty works, in part by splitting it into general difficulty and puzzle difficulty
  • Added various new puzzles
  • Improved mod compatibility
  • Made several lesser QoL improvements (challenge HUD, party menu hotkey, general menu improvements, notifications when new skills are available etc)
  • Added more visible accessories for the Special equipment slot that previously only hosted Seles’ Exceed
  • Made certain gags and other restraints available for more party members
  • Lots of other smaller changes, bug fixes and improvements
1704134164441.jpeg 1704134171561.jpeg
1704134179467.jpeg 1704134185937.jpeg
1704134193772.jpeg 1704134199878.jpeg

So, what do we have left to do before its release in March?

• Implement the 2 remaining post-game chapters, with all that entails
  • Implement remaining sidequests and events
  • Add remaining music
  • Record and implement voices and gag talk for new characters
  • Polish and testing
1704134221212.jpeg 1704134227497.jpeg 1704134236601.jpeg 1704134242927.jpeg
1704134250778.jpeg 1704134260181.jpeg

Aaaaand that's it for this year's DID Games report!

If you want to chat with us or other DID enthusiasts, feel free to join , one of the largest DID servers around! You can also (without which we would not have been able to do all of this), and if you haven't yet, feel free to pick up Didnapper 2 for 20% off on or , as it and are part of the Winter Sale that's still ongoing for a few more days!

Have a great 2024, everyone!

__________________________________________________________________________________
Maybe one more year and the game is in a status it should be from beginning, my opinion.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This game is almost perfect...almost because naturally hasn't sex interactions.
This is one of the very few Western games that has excellent designs.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
You must have not read the reviews.
If I have to trust everyone in the reviews I should just stop trying game by myself.
Don't misuranderstand me. It's not like I don't read them, but I simply try games.
When I played it almost 2 years ago it was really good, but after 1-2 hours I dropped it for the lack of sexual content.
I'm not into bondage only and nothing else :cool:
I hope they do a real H game with this graphic quality at least... but knowing how they want to do their games, my hope will not come true.

Reactions: Kripper10

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
If I have to trust everyone in the reviews I should just stop trying game by myself.
Don't misuranderstand me. It's not like I don't read them, but I simply try games.
When I played it almost 2 years ago it was really good, but after 1-2 hours I dropped it for the lack of sexual content.
I'm not into bondage only and nothing else :cool:
I hope they do a real H game with this graphic quality at least... but knowing how they want to do their games, my hope will not come true.
Ah! Now that's understandable. Personally, I have the same feeling towards another game.

Reactions: xRoguex

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Soon 0.10 beta 5 (WIP)
Overkill2Patch0.9.7.zip144 MB

Current version of the mod : 1.0.9
Which includes :
Yuti's mod : 1.0.3
KombatWombat's Overkill 2 mod : 0.8.4

YutiMod-1.0.3.zip

Last edited:

Morizel

Jul 13, 2020
Is there any guide of unlocking CGs in game gallery?
I'm wondering what I have to do to unlock many of them.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Yup, I can only play this game with the Overkill mod XD. DiD2 isn't a bad game, but, it's... well, it gets boring with no sexual content at all. Why bother having bondage if you can't have any fun with it? Honestly, as someone who has a love of BDSM and such, this was a great disappointment as it never lets you actually have any of the fun you try bondage for XD.

It's like this game is trying to be kinky while also being for Christians who want to avoid sex because its taboo. Though, given all the drama surrounding the original creators and such, I'm not too surprised. They make good games but aren't exactly able to produce anything that's actually sexual in nature, and when you ask for it, you're generally attacked for it. Why don't I actually respect the creators as much, given this hostility towards any questions regarding NSFW content being added or even discussed lol.

Reactions: Honest Pirate
Oct 12, 2017
It's like this game is trying to be kinky while also being for Christians who want to avoid sex because its taboo. Though, given all the drama surrounding the original creators and such, I'm not too surprised. They make good games but aren't exactly able to produce anything that's actually sexual in nature, and when you ask for it, you're generally attacked for it. Why don't I actually respect the creators as much, given this hostility towards any questions regarding NSFW content being added or even discussed lol.
is there a reason why the creator of this game is like that? could you please enlighten me?

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
is there a reason why the creator of this game is like that? could you please enlighten me?
Honestly, wish I could tell you. I was part of GoG and a few other BDSM communities, and there was always bad blood between the creator and the BDSM community and some kind of new drama that popped up. Eventually, you'd hear how the creator would get mad at anyone who tried to bring up the notion of adding NSFW content to their games, and some even get called rather rude names. Essentially, the BDSM and Bondage communities didn't really like the creator of DiD 1 & 2 as he never did anything *fun* that would interest the communities, instead just kept it 'tasteful' in the sense you're playing a typical RPGM game that has some capture mechanics but nothing that'd get you demonetized on youtube type of thing.

But if I were to guess, it's likely they had a vision of a game that focused on just being like a Maxim Magazine was to a Playboy, and didn't like people trying to get them to focus on sex.

Reactions: DeathmanForces

Ollimamma0

Feb 20, 2018
Honestly, wish I could tell you. I was part of GoG and a few other BDSM communities, and there was always bad blood between the creator and the BDSM community and some kind of new drama that popped up. Eventually, you'd hear how the creator would get mad at anyone who tried to bring up the notion of adding NSFW content to their games, and some even get called rather rude names. Essentially, the BDSM and Bondage communities didn't really like the creator of DiD 1 & 2 as he never did anything *fun* that would interest the communities, instead just kept it 'tasteful' in the sense you're playing a typical RPGM game that has some capture mechanics but nothing that'd get you demonetized on youtube type of thing.

But if I were to guess, it's likely they had a vision of a game that focused on just being like a Maxim Magazine was to a Playboy, and didn't like people trying to get them to focus on sex.
I thoght there was a hole team behind the games not just one creator??
And isn't the overkil mod and other nsfw mod also hosted and supported on the discord server? And the game comes with a vib mod as an ecsample mod to. How is that possible if they are so against anyone bringing up nsfw? im confused

Last edited:
Reactions: wombatcombat

Morizel

Jul 13, 2020
Why bother having bondage if you can't have any fun with it?
Essentially, the BDSM and Bondage communities didn't really like the creator of DiD 1 & 2 as he never did anything *fun* that would interest the communities
Do you mean that "fun" is supposed to be something extreme like being raped, helpless, humilated, sold as slave, dollified, being degenerated into pet or hucow, and such things? That could be cool. But there are some problems with design. And DID games are not total fans of it. They are more like "lovers of esthetic bondage". Or at least Kendrian.
If BDSM and Bondage community wants its own "funnier DIDnapper", then let them go ahead to make it. I can't blame anyone here.

It would be better if someone add more yuri or love scenes into DID 2. The game has a lot things that lead into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tegumento
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes