RPGM Completed DIDRPG SS: Count Granti Murder Case [Final][Atelier Hachifukuan]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
MTL is MTL. No need to write, EMTL, GMTL, DMTL, or what ever else MTL -.-
EMTL is not fucking MTL! EMTL is edited to make the sentence as correct as possible and normal sounding! Just because you can't read a language does not mean you can not work at it and take a messed up garbage out and look up words it could not translate than correct the sentence as much as possible! Editing MTL is a lot of damn work and you are shitting on the translator that is working on it when you compare it to normal MTL!

I started an EMTL project myself but than got a full time job it was taking forever to do so I know the work and time involved. It was a popular game and got a proper translation before I even got 20% done.. so I was very glad to play a proper translation but it made me respect those who do Edited MTL.

I respect those that have put a lot of time into EMTL for the rest of us. The other is all shit MTL that an idiot ran through a translator and threw back into the game. I have no damn respect for that shit and wish it was not on this site.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Hey as long its a proper edited MTL then I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that bad. Coming from customer service its difficult to have to constantly translate gibberish English to understandable English 24/7 hence I respect people who at least try to make it understandable for everyone with no pay mind you.

Anyhow, more H games added to the collection then. Thanks. Although it took me a while to realize EMTL = Edited MTL. I though it was "Estonian MTL" lmao

AbsoluteLewd

Sep 29, 2020
I'm a big proponent against people trying to hide MTL with fancy buzzwords, but there is a clear difference between an edited MTL and a non-edited MTL. I think there needs to be some quality with the translation for it to really qualify to be called edited MTL. At the very least it would have to ensure no cut off or pronoun issues. If someone goes beyond that and actually makes sure everything is coherent then you can't fault them. Sure, the story might not be 'true', but it's the best we're going to get and most of these stories kind of suck so we're not usually losing some deeper meaning.

Sep 19, 2020
You have my thanks for...

1) Being honest and up front about it initially being MTL.
2) For taking the time to translate the garbage that most MTL produces and rendering it at least edible.

I have played EMTL before and when done properly it is light years ahead of MTL. I haven't played any of your translations solely because you have yet to work on a game that calls to me, But hopefully one day you will.

Ignore the haters and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Arinath
Jul 26, 2019
Now why did I think DiD stood for dissociative identity disorder? She looks kinda like a tsundere, can tsundarism count as having multiple personalities? Sure, feels like it sometimes... I guess it's supposed to be a cleaver play on words but is it really worth unintentionally encouraging crazy people to be crazy? Like all these dumb ass little black kids who think they are uchihas but they are walking around in Jordans. Over here talking about "I need to feel more pain" at least they are enjoying life. This kind of romanticizing of mental illness is making kids stupid! Just keep scrolling, I don't know what this was eather.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 12asdasdasd34

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Now why did I think DiD stood for dissociative identity disorder? She looks kinda like a tsundere, can tsundarism count as having multiple personalities? Sure, feels like it sometimes... I guess it's supposed to be a cleaver play on words but is it really worth unintentionally encouraging crazy people to be crazy? Like all these dumb ass little black kids who think they are uchihas but they are walking around in Jordans. Over here talking about "I need to feel more pain" at least they are enjoying life. This kind of romanticizing of mental illness is making kids stupid! Just keep scrolling, I don't know what this was eather.
DID also stands for Damsel In Distress.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
What does DID mean in rpgs? I've seen it on other dlsite games..

oh, is it really damsels in distress? so many games have that plot though and aren't called DID.. ?

Last edited: