RPGM Die or Get NTR-ed on a Deserted Island [v1.0] [Rosea Navis]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
getting a lot of bgm/audio errors that keep popping up
Anyone getting errors please read the installation section first.

1. Install the Japanese language pack on Windows
2. Set Japanese locale on your computer.
3. Extract the .zip file and run the game.

Japanese Locale Instructions

If even after doing that you still get errors, post an screenshot of the contents of your folder 'www/audio/bgm'

• Angry
Reactions: Neriathis

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
"Die or get NTR'd?"
There's a third choice. Walk away and let every one of the idiots more obsessed with sex than silly things like 'surviving' die while you walk away fully fed.
You can always get another girlfriend.
This. Dont share the spoils. At some point theyll be forced to forage for themselves, unless they want to starve. Easy way to stop the cucking. "DONT SHARE".

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019

If even after doing that you still get errors, post an screenshot of the contents of your folder 'www/audio/bgm'

bgm 8_29_2022 5_33_49 AM.png

by looking at it im missing some files wouldn't have thought of looking their thanks for the advice

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I do high quality translations but less often. They require quite a lot of time.
Normally I always start with a quick MTL translation to see if the game is up to my alley, if it is... then it gets the full edited treatment.
I understand, translation is not an easy thing. It's just NTR genre is one of those that rarely get proper translation, considering it having not very big fanbase and mostly consisting of trashy games...

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I think NTR may apply to two kinds of fetishes: Being cucked, and having the good guy be cucked - which are entirely different as a perspective, even though in both cases you might be controlling the good guy. In one you are playing as the good guy, in the other you are playing as some sort of "god" who happens to control the good guy.

So the problem, I think, comes down to the fact that the typical NTR game tends to the first type of fetish, while the typical player would prefer the second one.

Also some games are quite cruel towards the good guy (and often the people he'd want to protect) and I'm guessing that's also part of the first type of fetish? I dunno I hate cruelty in h games.

Though I do love this idea of island + survival + NTR, I have yet to see a game that does it in a way that I'd personally enjoy it.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I understand, translation is not an easy thing. It's just NTR genre is one of those that rarely get proper translation, considering it having not very big fanbase and mostly consisting of trashy games...
I'll be uploading around 1 high quality translation for NTR games here on F95 a month. So. hopefully I can help with the NTR-MTL issue a bit :)

Ninten121

Jul 5, 2018

Even after doing all of that i still get an error, i have all the ones that came from the folder and have the japanese locale, but it keeps giving me this error message. here is my BGM folder as well

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think NTR may apply to two kinds of fetishes: Being cucked, and having the good guy be cucked - which are entirely different as a perspective, even though in both cases you might be controlling the good guy. In one you are playing as the good guy, in the other you are playing as some sort of "god" who happens to control the good guy.

So the problem, I think, comes down to the fact that the typical NTR game tends to the first type of fetish, while the typical player would prefer the second one.

Also some games are quite cruel towards the good guy (and often the people he'd want to protect) and I'm guessing that's also part of the first type of fetish? I dunno I hate cruelty in h games.

Though I do love this idea of island + survival + NTR, I have yet to see a game that does it in a way that I'd personally enjoy it.
You're missing my type. I like to watch the corruption happen. The cheating isn't technically what interests me. It's the transformation from a loyal person into a treacherous slut. So whether netorare, netorase, or netori, I enjoy the journey rather than the cast.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote