RPGM Die or Get NTR-ed on a Deserted Island [v1.0] [Rosea Navis]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LLawliet35

Oct 17, 2021
Can't have the game open for more than like 10 seconds without an error which is weird considering I've had my locale set to Japan basically since getting my laptop

May 9, 2020
How do I make the torch? I need one for the caves but I haven't found anything that tells me I can use (x) to make a torch. I should roughly have all the materials necessary or so I thought?

[Edit]: Nevermind, it just wouldn't appear in that crafting menu for some reason at first but now it's there.

Last edited:

strela

Aug 15, 2019
this game is incomplete and use AI art (not the good one, the old one), there are technically 2 paths you can choose,
1. Kept going with your life while collecting materials and consumables
2. Find Yukari and move to final camping spot to trigger entire NTR Sequences

Also the game is terribly easy, you won't run out of resources as your friends would actually find stuffs themselves and give it to you at the end of the day, there are also nothing else to do once you explored the whole map but ignoring Yukari. Game got potential but sadly fall shorts. If the next update doesn't fix the glaring weeaknesses, I can't recommend this game to anyone

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
Audio files are fucked, even after downloading the rest from the thread, they get fucked up again after a couple of minutes or new scenes

lawlow

Feb 9, 2020
It's funny, there's a tag filtering system on the forum and still vanilla dudes jump their asses into NTR games and start with their shits. :KEK:

Although on the other hand, those who like the NTR but that can be avoided and I include myself, have a difficult time, there are few games like this. For example Leane of legitimate crown and Squirrel Legacy.
BOTH OF THEM HAVE NO AVOIDABLE NTR !!!!
they will fuck someone you love"from mc pres" and you can't do shit about it

and i a, ,y self an ntr fan and i agree with the fact that there is really few games that provide that compete to fuck and save or get cucked

however i liked the lab games tarvan ,village and school even though in tarvan you should finish the game first to unlock the none cuck rout

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
BOTH OF THEM HAVE NO AVOIDABLE NTR !!!!
they will fuck someone you love"from mc pres" and you can't do shit about it

and i a, ,y self an ntr fan and i agree with the fact that there is really few games that provide that compete to fuck and save or get cucked

however i liked the lab games tarvan ,village and school even though in tarvan you should finish the game first to unlock the none cuck rout
i hated the original squirrel legacy... there was so much missed potential in it and the fact no matter what the mc loses made me really annoyed the second one has choices it seems to be better. havent played the other game mentioned

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote