RPGM Die or Get NTR-ed on a Deserted Island [v1.0] [Rosea Navis]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm stuck after the NTR stuff begins and I can move freely.
More specifically I rejected Yukari(pink), located Shiori(gf) in Sabai's tent in his camp, she was surprised, but insisted to be grateful for medicine. He was at the fire and was smug/satisfied he already got payment for the medicine.

Where do I go from here? I have all craftables, I've searched everywhere for events, tried to pass out and spent some time just passing days. I'm lost.

Edit: Apparently I just had to wait more days.

Are you sure this is completed? In the end it talks about only 1-2 of all planned routes being implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I find that games like these lack the "kill the all".
Let the ntr happen, but them kill them all. First, torture the guys while the women watch, then kill the women that didn't respect the protagonist. I'd genuinely play a game that would let me do that. :')
7センチ made a game with this option, and even changing the ending depending on who you kill/let live.

Last edited:

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
I played the game and I think it has quite a great story but the art doesn't do justice with the story, I wish the Devs make a remake of this game with improved mechanics and art

L0lilord

Nov 15, 2020
I'm stuck after the NTR stuff begins and I can move freely.
More specifically I rejected Yukari(pink), located Shiori(gf) in Sabai's tent in his camp, she was surprised, but insisted to be grateful for medicine. He was at the fire and was smug/satisfied he already got payment for the medicine.

Where do I go from here? I have all craftables, I've searched everywhere for events, tried to pass out and spent some time just passing days. I'm lost.

Edit: Apparently I just had to wait more days.

Are you sure this is completed? In the end it talks about only 1-2 of all planned routes being implemented.
how did you start the ntr

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
how did you start the ntr
  • Collect enough stuff to build the forest camp to the southwest of the cave camp
  • Meet Yukari
  • Meet her again in her hole/cave
  • Meet Sabai
  • Wait.(pass days from menu as long as you can survive)
  • After NTR has started, go to Sabai's camp and investigate all of it.
  • Wait some more.
To meet them you have to go north with a rope shun makes, then a big circle around counterclockwise. There are areas not easy to spot to the east just below the rock blocking the road(which you can go around btw)

Reactions: cho'gall

L0lilord

Nov 15, 2020
  • Collect enough stuff to build the forest camp to the southwest of the cave camp
  • Meet Yukari
  • Meet her again in her hole/cave
  • Meet Sabai
  • Wait.(pass days from menu as long as you can survive)
  • After NTR has started, go to Sabai's camp and investigate all of it.
  • Wait some more.
To meet them you have to go north with a rope shun makes, then a big circle around counterclockwise. There are areas not easy to spot to the east just below the rock blocking the road(which you can go around btw)
which cave do you meet her again in? im pretty sure ive checked every spot available to me.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Same here, whatever i do(walking everywhere, sleeping, talking) nothing happens
I was coming here hoping to find hints. 30 minutes of playing in and seems like I am stuck. Can't remember where I need to assemble tools.

Nevermind it's in the menu

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote