RPGM Die or Get NTR-ed on a Deserted Island [v1.0] [Rosea Navis]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
i've been to there and talked with everyone and got no errors if my files are not working for u then only other option would to be going through and renaming every se file with Japanese text yourself
The file:
FM_アイテムゲット5(1秒)
is not included in your upload of se.7z. Probably what is still causing errors.

Reactions: luccel

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
game isn't completed, they saying they will add more routes as right now there is only one

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
The file:
FM_アイテムゲット5(1秒)
is not included in your upload of se.7z. Probably what is still causing errors.
u are correct i must of missed it when i was trying to grab everything ill update the file now anyone who has already download try the new version

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Worked for me. Thanks, leccel.

...and then it didn't. I downloaded all 3 and put them in the right folder. Most were just overwrites anyway. Think 1 was missing. Maybe I'll try and redownload.

I have some thirty-plus Japanese RPG games on my PC and not one has this problem.

Edit2:

Ok verified that I was only missing 1 bgm music file from all of those. Here is what music files I have.

View attachment 2013426
i did fuck it up and forgot a file when i was putting stuff together uploaded a new se folder should work now

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
i did fuck it up and forgot a file when i was putting stuff together uploaded a new se folder should work now
I definitely have Die or get NTR-ed on a deserted island\www\audio\seFM_アイテムゲット5(1秒).rpgmvo, still getting the error though.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
I definitely have Die or get NTR-ed on a deserted island\www\audio\seFM_アイテムゲット5(1秒).rpgmvo, still getting the error though.
the problem with the first upload was that i had forgot to put the edited version into the download the regular version would still be in the game if ur still getting an se error try this one its just every file instead of just the ones that needed changing and if it still doesn't work then i'm stumped and am probably missing a file that needed to be edited

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
anyone whos having problems with audio crashes here is a fix for the audio files just unpack them and copy them into their matching folders
edit: forgot a file in the se.7z folder anyone who dowload before should re download
Where does the 129kb file go? It called itself "fuwafuwasumooku.7z", but I don't see anything matching it.
EDIT: I overlooked it, there's a matching file in the 'me' folder.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
the problem with the first upload was that i had forgot to put the edited version into the download the regular version would still be in the game if ur still getting an se error try this one its just every file instead of just the ones that needed changing and if it still doesn't work then i'm stumped and am probably missing a file that needed to be edited
ScreenShot_20220830173222.png

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
There are two routes. When you mess up your leg your girl can go get the medicine and get NTR'd or you can man it up and go hard mode for a week or so? I only did the NTR side so I don't know how long it takes the vanilla route to go.
How do you make her get the medicine though? She says the same thing when i talk to her. "It's so hot and humid that I'm sweating...." Meanwhile I guess I have a broken leg and she doesn't give a shit xD hah.

Masterthemaster

Sep 5, 2018
How do you make her get the medicine though? She says the same thing when i talk to her. "It's so hot and humid that I'm sweating...." Meanwhile I guess I have a broken leg and she doesn't give a shit xD hah.
It took me quite a few days of walking around with a bad leg and exploring before one night in the tent she asked about it and gave me the choice of her helping or me toughing it out. I'm not sure what the trigger is for this to happen but for sure you have to find Yukari and bring her back first.

The ending sequence says that there will be multiple paths eventually but they have not yet been added. While this game had some promise, overall I found it really disappointing. There are a LOT of references to rape (and a few actual ones) which is a big turn-off for me personally. Between the MTL, the long grind, incomplete paths, and rape I would say give this one a miss.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote