Unity DIESELMINE - SUMMER - COUNTRYSIDE SEX LIFE + FUN OUTINGS VER.2.02

itsrinu

Jul 4, 2022
Is there a way to translate this game [ DIESELMINE - SUMMER - COUNTRYSIDE SEX LIFE + FUN OUTINGS VER.2.02 ] to (eng) sub?

Reactions: JustHere45

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again there is the online translator, but it doesn't work very well. And a possible official translation in the future.

The translation request rules, but a proper translation of a Unity game like Surgy' are a rare thing unfortunately. Most of the unofficial translations here are just the online translator jammed in, occasionally with a edited MTL you can add.

Reactions: Rjs90

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
I see some translated pictures or videos of sex scenes on google search is there an official translation of the game somewhere? or just the sex scenes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see some translated pictures or videos...
Again there's a proper fan and official translation of the base game, but just the online translator otherwise. The one video I checked was clearly machine, and had the (longer with the version you need) translation delay you get from it.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Again there's a proper fan and official translation of the base game, but just the online translator otherwise. The one video I checked was clearly machine, and had the (longer with the version you need) translation delay you get from it.
which file do i add the translator to to translate the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game thread is here. The Japanese game with DLC and online translator is in there and linked to above, but the official English should hopefully be out very soon.